The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i hate Canadian politics breh....i can't bear it. I just need someone who doesn't wanna gut social services like healthcare and will make housing more affordable by making it less palatable for foreign investors so locas can afford homes. got anyone like that for me?
They won't fix this housing crisis due to how much its tied to the economy and will cripple many. Sadly, they would lose an election if they were to fix the situation. Also, many politicians are deep into the game, so there's no chance they will look into that. Canada failed on many levels when it didn't make the country a powerhouse by strengthening the resources we have or specializing in multiple industries. I think we have multiple natural resources, but we don't really tap into as much as we should which has hurt the economy. Also, I can't remember where I was reading it but Canada allows corporations to take advantage of us. For example, they allow corporations to make a ton off us from water, and Canada as a whole is like a top 5 country in a source of fresh water.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
sean-petrie-gta-shooting-suspect.png