jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
More Public Health Concerns

:dahell:

Meningococcal disease refers to any illness caused by bacteria called Neisseria meningitidis. These illnesses are often severe, can be deadly, and include infections of the lining of the brain and spinal cord (meningitis) and bloodstream. Symptoms begin with fever, aches, joint pain, headache, stiff neck and photophobia. If you are experiencing these symptoms, call your health care provider.

Keeping up to date with recommended vaccines is the best protection against meningococcal disease. People spread meningococcal bacteria to other people by sharing respiratory and throat secretions (saliva or spit). Generally, it takes close or lengthy contact to spread these bacteria.
Careful who you kissing on :ufdup:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I hate this stand-off on public healthcare funding.

Ford wants semi privatization

Liberals and NDP don’t and won’t amend the Canada Health Act

Liberals won’t increase healthcare transfers without certain benchmark conditions. PCs are willing to wait until the next federal election because they have a majority gov’t

It’s madness. If you have elderly or sick relatives, pray for them.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm currently visiting Toronto right now (from NYC). I arrived yesterday. I'll be here until Monday.

So far, I'm loving it. This is my first time in Canada and I'm impressed. It's expensive as hell in Toronto though lol :pachaha:

Also, the amount of baddies (of all ethnicities/races) here is crazy. My goodness :whew: