The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm currently visiting Toronto right now (from NYC). I arrived yesterday. I'll be here until Monday.

So far, I'm loving it. This is my first time in Canada and I'm impressed. It's expensive as hell in Toronto though lol :pachaha:

Also, the amount of baddies (of all ethnicities/races) here is crazy. My goodness :whew:
I moved here from fl and i love it..only downsides..weather..traffic and expensive

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm currently visiting Toronto right now (from NYC). I arrived yesterday. I'll be here until Monday.

So far, I'm loving it. This is my first time in Canada and I'm impressed. It's expensive as hell in Toronto though lol :pachaha:

Also, the amount of baddies (of all ethnicities/races) here is crazy. My goodness :whew:

Make sure you go to the CNE

Toronto is kind of a mini NYC but less things to do. Lol yeah even with the USD to CAD it is expensive.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I'm tired of hearing all these people crying about Freeland and Lisa Laflamme. Yall should be paying attention to this shyt. This country loves their white women. LaFlamme lost her job and we're seeing fukking petitions to bring her back. Freeland was heckled by a douchebag but the same group was quiet when Jagmeet was attacked. Frankly Freeland has done a shyt job so while she doesn't deserve to be attacked like that, she does deserve to feel the heat.

They are falling over to save these white women. Meanwhile we have homlessness on the rise, people can't even afford to buy food and our hospital system on the brink. I didn't even get into education. Ontario is going to complete shyt as well as the country and yet the media focussed on these 2 white women. :camby: