The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Man I'm tired of hearing all these people crying about Freeland and Lisa Laflamme. Yall should be paying attention to this shyt. This country loves their white women. LaFlamme lost her job and we're seeing fukking petitions to bring her back. Freeland was heckled by a douchebag but the same group was quiet when Jagmeet was attacked. Frankly Freeland has done a shyt job so while she doesn't deserve to be attacked like that, she does deserve to feel the heat.

They are falling over to save these white women. Meanwhile we have homlessness on the rise, people can't even afford to buy food and our hospital system on the brink. I didn't even get into education. Ontario is going to complete shyt as well as the country and yet the media focussed on these 2 white women. :camby:

Laflamme wasn’t even fired her contract wasn’t renewed.

Ctv still has old Sandie Rinaldo on weekends so that whole age thing is a joke.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Godfrey Sig-Od, 46, of Toronto has been charged with two counts of second-degree murder.

On Sunday, police identified the two victims as 44-year-old Elvie Sig-Od and 20-year-old Angelica Sig-Od.

:snoop:

Daylight stabbing? Was this man unstable? I think he was sick. We have a lot of people with mental health issues roaming the streets. Those that live in downtown area, we know this very well.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Daylight stabbing? Was this man unstable? I think he was sick. We have a lot of people with mental health issues roaming the streets. Those that live in downtown area, we know this very well.

It was daylight stabbing
They all share the same last name look like he killed his wife and daughter

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Laflamme wasn’t even fired her contract wasn’t renewed.

Ctv still has old Sandie Rinaldo on weekends so that whole age thing is a joke.

Yea, that too. She was essentially let go, though. I don't think age had anything to do with it. LaFlamme is melba toast. Time for a change. They got Omar in there now.