The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
:ehh:peddle poison in your music all while being a crime fighter in your spare time.....
ababs.png

ababs2.png

ababs3.png

ababs4.png

ababs5.png

:scust:
a lot of yaaddies w/o citizenship and/or permanent residence move like this: in the streets they're bod mon super wassi, but in jail they're p.c or into everybody's business politicking trying to get information to trade for their freedom.

Rule #1 when you jailing- don't speak on your case to NOBODY. superrats in provincial jails.

Rule #0.5 in the streets do everything dirty dolo. you can't rat on yourself unless ya a damn fool!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just found out this guy at my church only 15 died

I just saw him on Sunday, I’ve known his family for years . This is crazy

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:stopitslime: be an "OG" & send mixed messages to the youngins brehs :snoop:got released from prison & was like....

now you're back to pushing & promoting the exact type of energy that got all of you locked up to begin with:francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I just can’t believe it. I went up to the family home I’ve never seen anything like it. Just horrible .

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
These people want to be the victims. They really gonna fukk around and find out though. On a side note, had some fam up from all over the US for bana a few weeks ago. Went to my uncles crib in Bowmanville. Beautiful. He got a 15 acre estate. Amazing. I offer to drive a few cousins back to their hotel on Dixie rd. I pull over on a side street to Waze that shyt and had a white guy fully at my window asking why I'm parked out front of his house. He was getting all heated like he owned the fukking block. Mind you I've got a SUV full of Jamaican/NYC bred "aunties". They don't play that shyt, but they ain't about to fight. They also thought Canada was super polite so they were all the way fukked up. Drove away and dude is flipping us off. Didn't know Bowmanville is a sundown town.

It will only get worse.

As much as Trudeau is racist/serial sexual harasser - many Tories are worse.

The old federal PCs are gone. Instead we have religious fanatics and fascists from the prairies