The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I might drive to ottawa or just ontario to cop some weed and buy Popeyes.
shyt is really aggravating how we don’t have popeyes in CACbec. Nor better weed in terms of variety(our pearl clutching white supremacist reefer madness baby boomer bytch ass premier banned weed vapes from being sold at our government dispensaries)
Like on god all them fried chicken places here are nasty as fukk and I just think of that Atlanta Video when I try them

:scust:

I need to gtfo out of there man :dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
sad dad committed suicide day after father's day, can't even imagine his pain
marco muzzo is a pos
fukking sad. Same with that other fukking young cac that killed the 3 daughters and their mother

I'd legit make it my life mission to kill the driver if I was the parent

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
fukking sad. Same with that other fukking young cac that killed the 3 daughters and their mother

I'd legit make it my life mission to kill the driver if I was the parent

too bad didn't take him out before

I don';t even have kids but have two nieces and a nephew. I'd be shattered beyond repair if anything happened to one of them let alone 3.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Malvern
Galloway
Flemo
Parma
Chester le
Dower
Bay millz
Catarqui

Stc on Friday nights :blessed:
hell nah pure fukkery....dude from 400 got popped at stc one year he lived and is aight but sheeesh all that gway vern beef....them cats were shooting nothing but innocent black men:mjpls:despicable c00ns they were

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
i've seen dudes literally threaten each other back & forth these past few days about what'll happen if they run into each other at "Rolling Loud"

I expect the same type of energy to happen at Bana as well :francis: ....

if that's the type of time these idiots wanna be on, then so be it:yeshrug:

just keep innocent/civilians/bystanders out of it.
:heh:all they do is hit innocents. these so called street ninjas are more emotional than they are gangsters. they just wanna release their pain through the catharsis unloading a gun gives you problem is they are killing innocent black men and boys in some cases. Really if you've killed an innocent your gang needs to put you on punishment by sending you to the upper room to let god sort out your corrupt heart.