The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Bro I’m tired of bana idk how you aint by now unless you ain’t from the city. Bana died back in 2017
i dont give a shyt bout it tbh but i dead ass have nothin better to do

nikkas dont even have taste of danforth this year

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.

:picard:

man if the news doesn't step in you're screwed

pat foran keeps saving these idiots
Usually if you use mobile banking app when you have deposits made at an ABM it usually alerts you, at that point the client should have noticed something was up.

On the bank side, once you discover a cheque was fraudulently cashed they should have contacted the client ..diligence not done on both sides. They wrote it off in good faith, she got lucky

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
NashonMarshallPolice.jpg

Toronto police have released an image of a person wanted in connection to the city’s 26th homicide of the year after a man was fatally shot in North York last month.

Calvin Andre Scott, 32, of Toronto was fatally shot on the evening of May 9 in a parking lot in the area of Jane Street and Wilson Avenue.

Police have said a vehicle was carjacked by a suspect, who left through the parking lot of Sheridan Mall. The vehicle was described as a 2022 black Toyota Corolla with the Ontario license plate CVZW 153.

It’s always very grimy looking mans

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

First and foremost fukk Ron Banerjee. I'm pretty sure he is the brown guy saying the goofy shyt. He is also one of the people who have spent the last few years shytting on JT and promoting WS even though he's brown. And all of these people can cry a fucming rover because we just had our 3rd federal election in almost as many years and once again JT crushed his opponents. These guys want a fake Trump. They want authoritarianism. They want to be able to shyt on minorities all day and then turn around and blame them. That trucker rally was really just a Canadian version of Jan 6th, and it hurts to watch people cheer this shyt on. As a person of color, I fear what these people want. I've had white friends look me in the face and tell me they hate the fact they no longer have A1 status. It's the same fear driving people to have mass shootings. Its a cancer..the JT hate is just a white supremacists/whiney white boy tactic. The other choice is a party who sees no problem buddying up with white people on the fringe because they support them.