The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Just wondering how your gdp is doing now that Drake flopped.

Food shortages now yes?
we have to make community igloos now. no more bachelor igloos something about conserving the snow blocks just in case Drake puts out another brick, we can't spare anymore...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
NashonMarshallPolice.jpg

Toronto police have released an image of a person wanted in connection to the city’s 26th homicide of the year after a man was fatally shot in North York last month.

Calvin Andre Scott, 32, of Toronto was fatally shot on the evening of May 9 in a parking lot in the area of Jane Street and Wilson Avenue.

Police have said a vehicle was carjacked by a suspect, who left through the parking lot of Sheridan Mall. The vehicle was described as a 2022 black Toyota Corolla with the Ontario license plate CVZW 153.

Daps

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
went to taste of little italy last weekend and it was a less than 2 blocks of mid :francis:

praying caribana isnt a flop this year i need to go outside lol

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
The World Cup would showcase to the world that our transit system is a shytshow. Sadly we probably have the worst transportation of the host cities.
eglinton crosstown streetcars still havent been launched and theyve been nearly done since 2021 lmao

I dont understand how anyone ever pays for this dogshyt system

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Never been to taste of Italy....too many dude bros for my liking :heh:

You going to Caribana?:lupe:
been a couple times in my 20s and it wasnt too bad but they usually had a longer stretch of college street with better food and shyt to watch. If you go with a group its a decent way to spend your afternoon while getting drunk

in regards to Caribana, I go every year, even if im walking thru it for a half-hour and dipping elsewhere.

This year imma prob do the same

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
been a couple times in my 20s and it wasnt too bad but they usually had a longer stretch of college street with better food and shyt to watch. If you go with a group its a decent way to spend your afternoon while getting drunk

in regards to Caribana, I go every year, even if im walking thru it for a half-hour and dipping elsewhere.

This year imma prob do the same
Feels like I gotta pull up just for the culture, but not staying out there for hours and hours.