The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Daps
Yep. You don't even realize it at the time. I was in my early 20's. Looking back, man bodies were dropping like it was Cali in the 90's in my parts of Scarborough.

I was in that age range too, we were desensitized, brain washed, caught up in the hoopla to have any perspective or poper understanding of the severity of shyt. It's only once you get out of it and relize "da fuq was I doing?"...... of course there is the centry plus of social engineering to getting us to kill our own over nothing, but you alresdy know about all that... .

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was in that age range too, we were desensitized, brain washed, caught up in the hoopla to have any perspective or poper understanding of the severity of shyt. It's only once you get out of it and relize "da fuq was I doing?"...... of course there is the centry plus of social engineering to getting us to kill our own over nothing, but you alresdy know about all that... .

I’m happy I’m living the square life

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

a report just released a few days ago how cops treat black men like sh*t, suddenly maybe we are making some headway and now you have this deadly weekend and i'm sure if God grants me life I'll wake up tomorrow to soemone else being merked

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hopefully hosting the World Cup they can fix the ridiculous transit by 2026
People will be riding busses from Kennedy to town centre long after the world cup. I promise you this.

The only line they did on time is the finch west extension. We don't have a proper enough transit system to host the cup. Thinking about where all the stadiums are vs the transit situation there.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The World Cup would showcase to the world that our transit system is a shytshow. Sadly we probably have the worst transportation of the host cities.