The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Imagin on the weekend of bana :wow:

i've seen dudes literally threaten each other back & forth these past few days about what'll happen if they run into each other at "Rolling Loud"

I expect the same type of energy to happen at Bana as well :francis: ....

if that's the type of time these idiots wanna be on, then so be it:yeshrug:

just keep innocent/civilians/bystanders out of it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Emergency crews were called to the Humber Boulevard, south of the Weston Road and Black Creek Drive area, at 2:42 p.m. for reports of shots fired.

When they arrived, they found two people suffering from gunshot wounds.

broad daylight :beli:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its nto even summer yet and dudes getting clapped left right and center

even oshawa :dahell:
It's always wild to me when these things happen in Brampton and Sauga because for the most part there aren't many bad areas there. You usually have people living there to escape that. It just doesn't seem worth it being a rapper because there's always fukkery in play here
Heat and humidity aint even here yet

Bana
Rolling loud

JwhG.gif
This is insane, too many shootings.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It's always wild to me when these things happen in Brampton and Sauga because for the most part there aren't many bad areas there. You usually have people living there to escape that. It just doesn't seem worth it being a rapper because there's always fukkery in play here
I’m always impressed how nice sauga and Brampton is when I visit Toronto

Must be those house parties

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:dahell:

At around 4:17 p.m., Li said officers responded to another shooting in the area of Allen Road and Lawrence Avenue West.

When they arrived, officers located a man with a gunshot wound. Li said the victim was transported to the hospital via an emergency run.

He is in critical condition.

Minutes later, at 4:24 p.m., police were called to a third shooting in the rea of Caledonia Road and Lawrence Avenue West.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
This is fukking wild man. Legit seems like a war. I survived the Malvern vs Galloway war. It sucked. Knew way too many who didn't or got locked up. This shyt is crazy...

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Dem Versace Boyz days..... Wild Times... .
Yep. You don't even realize it at the time. I was in my early 20's. Looking back, man bodies were dropping like it was Cali in the 90's in my parts of Scarborough.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

At around 4:17 p.m., Li said officers responded to another shooting in the area of Allen Road and Lawrence Avenue West.

When they arrived, officers located a man with a gunshot wound. Li said the victim was transported to the hospital via an emergency run.

He is in critical condition.

Minutes later, at 4:24 p.m., police were called to a third shooting in the rea of Caledonia Road and Lawrence Avenue West.
Retaliation for the rapper ns who got killed 2 days ago

Ggg were taunting the death and these guys shot like 4 people
The shooting today was innocents who got hit

From Reddit