Rolling loud

JwhG.gif

Bana going to be :lupe:

I’ll be away like always :mjpls:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:francis: heard this was retaliation for that NS killing.....

and the way Top 5 & them were bragging all over social media yesterday, i'm not surprised... :yeshrug:
It's always wild to me when these things happen in Brampton and Sauga because for the most part there aren't many bad areas there. You usually have people living there to escape that. It just doesn't seem worth it being a rapper because there's always fukkery in play here

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's always wild to me when these things happen in Brampton and Sauga because for the most part there aren't many bad areas there. You usually have people living there to escape that. It just doesn't seem worth it being a rapper because there's always fukkery in play here

Back in the day when you got a little money and escaping the hood you went to Brampton and sauga :heh:

I remember growing up people would give you a look when I said I was from Scarborough. Now Scarborough is safe and quiet

Let’s be real these Toronto rappers for the most parent aren’t even making money in music. Still living in the hood, still hustling, fake money stacks.