The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Is it crazy for yall for passport renewals?
:mjlol: Im assuming alot of them didn’t think to renew it during those past 2 yrs when it was due know they are being fukked.
Should’ve renewed it when ya had the chance.
I’m May 2024 so I’ll definitely get the process started in January of that year
U can still get it..pay extra to get it quicker

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Is it crazy for yall for passport renewals?
:mjlol: Im assuming alot of them didn’t think to renew it during those past 2 yrs when it was due know they are being fukked.
Should’ve renewed it when ya had the chance.
I’m May 2024 so I’ll definitely get the process started in January of that year
mines been bout a year passed expired but it seems like the process is hella soft

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
mines been bout a year passed expired but it seems like the process is hella soft

Yeah you should’ve went that same year even if you wasn’t planning on traveling like a 10 yr one because that’s something I thought could happen because everyone would think the same way.

Taking that 10 year one was worth it:wow:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
going to nyc in 2 weeks for my birthday

july going to cuba or columbia

september will either do europe - england, belgium, sweden, switzerland, croatia

or will do uganda, rwanda, kenya if rwanda gets rid of their dumb covid rules by then

December will do europe or africa ^^^

And yeah I have no kids, no wife. And bills are small so :ehh:

Go to Colombia bruh !!! I love Kuba too but I know you been. Colombia an absolute trip. Gotta peep Medellin or Cartagena but I’d recommend squeezing in both.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
toronto-subway-map-i.jpg

:picard:

_124816911_tube22.jpg

:banderas:

fetchimage

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Yeah but sending it by mail might still take some time cuz apparently they are overloaded and going in person don’t even think about it cuz the line ups are crazy even in Montreal
is service ontario moving like this too?

I keep hearing how people are paying nikkas to wait in line for em :picard:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but sending it by mail might still take some time cuz apparently they are overloaded and going in person don’t even think about it cuz the line ups are crazy even in Montreal
U just have to be there from 5 am to 5pm
Go to the office early

It’s crazy how they refuse to hire passport agents..and they still following Covid rules..2 agents in the office, rest working from home

Yet I can walk into a club .no mask no capacity limit

Backward ass country

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
U just have to be there from 5 am to 5pm
Go to the office early

It’s crazy how they refuse to hire passport agents..and they still following Covid rules..2 agents in the office, rest working from home

Yet I can walk into a club .no mask no capacity limit

Backward ass country
5am :mjtf: nah you better be there by 2-3 am lmao
Yeah im happy im due for 2024 but people that want to travel have no choice however they should be giving priority to people passports expiring this yr not the ones that decided to let a yr go by imo

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thanks breh
did you do a airbnb or hotel when you went to columbia?

I did both. I got an Airbnb loft spot with a rooftop pool in Cartagena. They have a ton of those for a great price in the city. In Medellin it was one of those Airbnb/condo style hotels:

Booked through them (on Airbnb) and stayed in there El Poblado residence. Really good spot with security in a rich neighborhood

When I flew back to Cartagena for my flight departure I stayed in a hotel for 1 night, can’t remember the name but it was just for a night and a cool hotel on the beach. It wasn’t in Boca Grande though, it was closer to Centro on the beach.

Did 5 days in Cartagena, flew to Medellin and did 3 days and flew back to Cartagena for 1 full day/night and back home the next day. Flights to Medellin are only like 90-109 bucks and it’s an hour flight. Was an absolute breeze going to and from

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
damn that reminds me i have to update my health and drivers license as it expires in ten days
you can phone in to get your health card renewed (how i did mine)

driver license unfortunately you gotta go in person and i lost mine like 3 months ago :mjcry: