Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nairobi or mombassa?
both.

my uncle has built some vacation homes in Mombasa and wants me to check one out but I'd be based in Nairobi mostly. Optionally I want to hit Tanzania if I can while there just really to duck out on spending too much time with family while back home if I stay in Kenya for months my time will be occupied for me.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
both.

my uncle has built some vacation homes in Mombasa and wants me to check one out but I'd be based in Nairobi mostly. Optionally I want to hit Tanzania if I can while there just really to duck out on spending too much time with family while back home if I stay in Kenya for months my time will be occupied for me.

Guess you have a kenyan passport?

I'm going to get that East African visa so I can do rwanda, uganda and kenya.

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Going to have to fill up
:sadcam:

already had to pay 90 dollars for my drivers renewal, 200 for a stupid speed enforcement ticket, 55 for internet, 70 for phone bill jus take it all :mjcry:

The speed enforcement you had to hold that. They don't love you like that.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
13789125_143ac4225ea94483aaf44f3f30cab9f9.jpg

3 more waste yutes
These goofies turned up the heat on themselves by doing multiple attempted and successful thefts a night. car theft rings have been around for years like any other crime it is the frequency and violence plus brazenness that is getting them bagged quick. Good riddance. That reckless + stupid combination is always an L. It's almost like carjackings went viral overnight. someone thought it was a good idea to raise this particular type of crime up 1000% and expected no consequences. and they kept going once it was already a discussion in political arenas.
Guess you have a kenyan passport?

I'm going to get that East African visa so I can do rwanda, uganda and kenya.
Yes i have one and a Canadian one.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
These goofies turned up the heat on themselves by doing multiple attempted and successful thefts a night. car theft rings have been around for years like any other crime it is the frequency and violence plus brazenness that is getting them bagged quick. Good riddance. That reckless + stupid combination is always an L. It's almost like carjackings went viral overnight. someone thought it was a good idea to raise this particular type of crime up 1000% and expected no consequences. and they kept going once it was already a discussion in political arenas.

Yes i have one and a Canadian one.

Thing is before folks would just steal a car at night etc. and owner would wake up with their car gone, its the carjacking in broad daylight etc. that these idiots were doing. Good riddance hope they all get 10 years

they caught more dudes as well yesterday

TORONTO - A 19-year-old man and 17-year-old boy have been arrested and charged with several criminal offences after they allegedly carjacked multiple vehicles and robbed a retail store in Toronto and Durham Region.

Toronto police say they responded to 10 carjackings and a related retail robbery between May 15 and May 26.

They allege an armed suspect would approach the targeted car and demand the keys from the owner, while another suspect would be waiting in a getaway car.

Police say the suspects were successful in five carjacking robberies and one retail store robbery.

Officers arrested a 19-year-old man from Brampton, Ont., and 17-year-old boy from Toronto.

Each suspect has been charged with 11 counts of robbery with firearm, 11 counts of disguise with intent and unauthorized possession of a firearm, along with other offences.

Police say all of the stolen vehicles were recovered.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
A huge problem with Canada is its size. Canada is the second largest country in the world. If Ontario was a single country alone we'd be one of the most prosperous countries in the world. But we'd probably have a few wars with Quebec.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
justin also ruined our relationship with China

now chinese fighter jets are sticking middle fingers up at canada literally and nothing we can do about it

WTF? China has been stealing our intellectual property. China hate for us stems from them stealing Nortels whole network, destroying them and building Huweaii on its bones. When the CEO got arrested China decided to play tit for tatt and arrested Canadians, calling them spies. Nothing to do with Justin. Straight up espionage shyt they got booked on. If this was cold war times that would be enough for serious attacks.