The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Blame Freeland for embracing MMT. Especially for a country like Canada which isn’t the global reserve currency.

justin also ruined our relationship with China

now chinese fighter jets are sticking middle fingers up at canada literally and nothing we can do about it

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

now chinese fighter jets are sticking middle fingers up at canada literally and nothing we can do about it

America (Trump) told us to choose a set so we kidnapped that Huawei exec. Funny thing is Chretien told Justin not to do it!

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
@trick @FireMikelArteta because I’m from the ends I had to pull up to the game :myman:

5ymjtko.jpg

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
@trick @FireMikelArteta because I’m from the ends I had to pull up to the game :myman:

5ymjtko.jpg

nice! i haven't been back to UTSC in a decade, how was the in arena experience at the new building? I watched some of the game and it was alright, basically g-league/summer league basketball.

i had an interview with them when this popped off. still pissed off about that one:beli:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
America (Trump) told us to choose a set so we kidnapped that Huawei exec. Funny thing is Chretien told Justin not to do it!

Chretien was the last real Liberal leader in Canada imo.

I think he even complained that the current PM wasn't asking for, or taking, advice from him.

Liberals are actually supposed to be centre-right on the political spectrum, and all subsequent Liberal party leaders have moved farther and farther to the left.

Now look where the country is smh :snoop:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
nice! i haven't been back to UTSC in a decade, how was the in arena experience at the new building? I watched some of the game and it was alright, basically g-league/summer league basketball.

i had an interview with them when this popped off. still pissed off about that one:beli:
You’re right it was very much summer league. Lots of turnovers and scrappiness. Very much felt like collegiate because of the arena not being massive but the vibe was nice. Don’t think you’ll go to another arena with professional sports playing dancehall during timeouts and beef Patty on the menu

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Chretien was the last real Liberal leader in Canada imo.

I think he even complained that the current PM wasn't asking for, or taking, advice from him.

Liberals are actually supposed to be centre-right on the political spectrum, and all subsequent Liberal party leaders have moved farther and farther to the left.

Now look where the country is smh :snoop:

Important to remember that the provincial cuts in the 90s to healthcare and education began because feds cut federal transfers to provinces (but also because Canada was broke after Mulroney)