The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blame Freeland for embracing MMT. Especially for a country like Canada which isn’t the global reserve currency.

And who's Freeland's boss? Minister of Finance yet has no Finance or Economics background. Like give me a break. Broad was a journalist!

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
toronto-subway-map-i.jpg

:picard:

_124816911_tube22.jpg

:banderas:
I miss London :to:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
think ive stayed in my room for bout 2 weeks straight at this point. Is there anywhere to go out here for fun? (that isnt a festival)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Pearson is a disaster and fed transportation minister is just :yeshrug:

@FireMikelArteta you see what Ryan Whitney tweeted? Went viral. Air Canada :scust:

Thankfully I went through terminal 3 when I went to Antigua 2 weeks ago it’s way less busy

Yup I saw what he tweeted it’s going to take more famous people to tweet and complain before anything is done. With the summer rush coming it’s going to be even worse.

Can easily be fixed by cancelling the ArriveCAN

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
think ive stayed in my room for bout 2 weeks straight at this point. Is there anywhere to go out here for fun? (that isnt a festival)

A friend out in Halton area says he stays home all the time and only goes out when he travels abroad. He says it's not worth going out anywhere but festivals and parks. U spend money to hear music and people watch. He said he can do that at home.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A friend out in Halton area says he stays home all the time and only goes out when he travels abroad. He says it's not worth going out anywhere but festivals and parks. U spend money to hear music and people watch. He said he can do that at home.

yeah i'm the same. Spent like 5 grand on my europe/africa trip I took a few weeks ago and still have a few more planned for the year.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Where else you going?

If I could do it again, would've traveled alot more in my youth.

Can't be trekking young kids across the globe

going to nyc in 2 weeks for my birthday

july going to cuba or columbia

september will either do europe - england, belgium, sweden, switzerland, croatia

or will do uganda, rwanda, kenya if rwanda gets rid of their dumb covid rules by then

December will do europe or africa ^^^

And yeah I have no kids, no wife. And bills are small so :ehh:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

september will either do europe - england, belgium, sweden, switzerland, croatia

or will do uganda, rwanda, kenya if rwanda gets rid of their dumb covid rules by then

Passport life :wow:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

I’m going to NYC in July
A few cottage weekends here and there and Atlanta for my bday. Went to Argentina for 2 weeks in April

6 figure income; no wife or kids
:blessed:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yup I saw what he tweeted it’s going to take more famous people to tweet and complain before anything is done. With the summer rush coming it’s going to be even worse.

Can easily be fixed by cancelling the ArriveCAN
Smh . Embarrassing
We still enforcing Covid measures like it’s 2020 :scust:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Is it crazy for yall for passport renewals?
:mjlol: Im assuming alot of them didn’t think to renew it during those past 2 yrs when it was due now they are being fukked.
Should’ve renewed it when ya had the chance.
I’m May 2024 so I’ll definitely get the process started in January of that year

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
yeah going to the movies used to be a big activity for me but unless im taking my younger bro, i dont care much to go anymore. nikkas have an office setup and a TV to do that

not many places seem that lively lately and its like everyone just prepares for Caribana/whatever food festival is available in the west end

think ill make an initiative to head out to MTL this month cause my ass cant get across no border rn :mjcry: