MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
More expensive than america
Justin writing checks to Ukrain when families are struggling

Was listening to the radio…this shyt is hitting cacs hard…middle income Canadians calling into the radio heated

Imagin any family under 40k

For any 1st world country canada has the worst transit hands down. If you don't live downtown toronto you need a car no other "world class city" is that the case.

I remember years ago I worked in scarborouh and lived in thornhill. It would take me 2.5 hours on the bus to get to work :mjlol:

folks live in philly and take the train into nyc - hour and a half every day

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I’ve traveled a lot, thankfully. Canada is just ‘OK’.

transit is woat
house prices woat.

yeah other cities are expensive, london , manhattan but you cna live a hour away and find something affordable but toronto? Even places like peterborough will have you broke

healthcare? :mjlol:

wages? :mjlol:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
transit is woat
house prices woat.

yeah other cities are expensive, london , manhattan but you cna live a hour away and find something affordable but toronto? Even places like peterborough will have you broke

healthcare? :mjlol:

wages? :mjlol:

yeah Ontario seems like a pretty dysfunctional province, from public transit, to construction to just everyday licenses and permits. The beauracracy is over the top and they're all about forms and fees that accomplish nothing. I hated dealing with that when I was there. Sucks up a lot of money and produces little for it.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
yeah Ontario seems like a pretty dysfunctional province, from public transit, to construction to just everyday licenses and permits. The beauracracy is over the top and they're all about forms and fees that accomplish nothing. I hated dealing with that when I was there. Sucks up a lot of money and produces little for it.

And despite all the dysfunction, the plurality of the voters supported Doug. Says so much about this place…

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And despite all the dysfunction, the plurality of the voters supported Doug. Says so much about this place…

the Liberals were just as dysfunctional(some cases moreso) though

all these forms and fees seem to be a cultural thing in the country regardless of party(especially in ONtario), maybe the NDP would require less I assume

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

all these forms and fees seem to be a cultural thing in the country regardless of party(especially in ONtario), maybe the NDP would require less I assume

where are you now breh?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Re: Liberal dysfunction- very true; they’re neoliberals really

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
For any 1st world country canada has the worst transit hands down. If you don't live downtown toronto you need a car no other "world class city" is that the case.

I remember years ago I worked in scarborouh and lived in thornhill. It would take me 2.5 hours on the bus to get to work :mjlol:

folks live in philly and take the train into nyc - hour and a half every day
our transit system is based on middle-city America cities and we never even bothered to transition to something else amidst expansion. nikkas had them BUM ASS old streetcars back in 2014 and swiftly replaced em with newer ones, but the run times are still slow as shyt and you might find a regular bus runs faster :snoop:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We’d be fukked under any political party, just in different ways.

It’s time to leave Canada. Our politicians aren’t interested in solving our issues.
People keep saying that. The answer is no. We would not be in this situation with a government that believed in monetary policy. “The budget will balance itself”. People voted for this idiocy. Printed way too much money because Justin and Freeland know nothing about economics. Look at housing under JT. Real estate makes up over 10% of our GEP. What does RE produce exactly? Can we export it to other nations? No. We have gotten away from producing shyt. We have oil and yet look at the gas prices. Dude is garbage and I been telling you this for years. You are poorer under JT if you are middle class or upper middle class.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
People keep saying that. The answer is no. We would not be in this situation with a government that believed in monetary policy. “The budget will balance itself”. People voted for this idiocy. Printed way too much money because Justin and Freeland know nothing about economics. Look at housing under JT. Real estate makes up over 10% of our GEP. What does RE produce exactly? Can we export it to other nations? No. We have gotten away from producing shyt. We have oil and yet look at the gas prices. Dude is garbage and I been telling you this for years. You are poorer under JT if you are middle class or upper middle class.

Blame Freeland for embracing MMT. Especially for a country like Canada which isn’t the global reserve currency.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
our transit system is based on middle-city America cities and we never even bothered to transition to something else amidst expansion. nikkas had them BUM ASS old streetcars back in 2014 and swiftly replaced em with newer ones, but the run times are still slow as shyt and you might find a regular bus runs faster :snoop:

toronto-subway-map-i.jpg

:picard:

_124816911_tube22.jpg

:banderas:

Last edited: