Reppin
Top 4
i asked the same question on Reddit

cac mods on reddit deleted my thread for asking "where's the photo" lol

cacs all over the world stay on code 24/7

also

215 children it recently found buried in unmarked graves
How Thousands of Indigenous Children Vanished in Canada

how many stories like this that are hidden?

tons
canada racism being put on the big screen

I remember reading stories of cops taking indigenous folks out the middle of nowhere in winter and dropping them off.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
E3TXCyjWEAEzRFf

wow looks like it a was deliberate attack Police believe they were targeted specifically for being Muslim

Condolences to their family. If the boy survives I can't imagine the anguish hes gonna go through.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Condolences to their family. If the boy survives I can't imagine the anguish hes gonna go through.

The scary thing is it could have been anyone, im sure there are some cacs who if they saw a black family walking, asian family, a gay couple etc. would do the same thing

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
media this morning was asking if reopening timeline will be moved up

this will pick up steam, and when we fall under 200 cases, they're going to have to move to stage 2 like immediately
I cant wait to see everyone living their best life and all the people that were living in complete fear turn into fukkin hipocrites:heh:

nikkas are gonna go from yelling at someone for not being 6 feet, to drinking jello shots off some random bytch stomach at a dive bar

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I love that Jagmeet pulls no punches and doesn't just give fake platitudes or use incidents like this to campaign like jackasses like O'Toole.

Lot of hit dogs hollering on Twitter right now. How ppl act like they're the victims because someone laid out some hard truths is disgusting. "he pointed out the racism and violence here, lemme show him how wrong he is by being a racist in response ". fukking idiots