The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
stupid. I was just by there and the pharma court. it always trips me out how the folks living there made that the "hood"

my friends mom lives there and those houses are like town homes. when I would visit and they would tell me shyt goes down I would just laugh. nikkaz in Toronto wanna be in a struggle more than they actually are.

you know for a fact whoever shooting over there live with their mothers but outside playing toy thugs.

Parma as a teenager I used to be around there a lot and warden power centre.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
E3TXCyjWEAEzRFf

wow looks like it a was deliberate attack Police believe they were targeted specifically for being Muslim

Only the 9 year old survived :to:

Four members of the family died from their injuries: a 74 year-old woman, a 46-year-old man, a 44-year-old woman, and a 15-year-old girl.

A nine-year-old boy is the sole survivor and remains in hospital with serious injuries.

The attack was pre-planned and pre-meditated and the suspect was wearing a vest that appeared to be like body armour during the attack, police said.

He was arrested without incident at a mall about seven kilometres away from where the family was struck.

A 20-year-old London man identified by police as Nathaniel Veltman is now in custody in connection with the attack. He has been charged with four counts of first-degree murder and one count of attempted murder

Torture and castration for that cac

Daps
God rest the families souls. So heartbreaking.

Without a doubt, that CAC was radicalized online. The internet is dangerous because deep down cacs already have racist tendencies and then they join a psycho hivemind of people who share those ideas and they just radicalize each other further. There are so many extremely racist cacs that lament about the non whites taking over Canada. It is fukked up.

Unless we fix and address this, hate crimes like this are gonna keep happening.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
God rest the families souls. So heartbreaking.

Without a doubt, that CAC was radicalized online. The internet is dangerous because deep down cacs already have racist tendencies and then they join a psycho hivemind of people who share those ideas and they just radicalize each other further. There are so many extremely racist cacs that lament about the non whites taking over Canada. It is fukked up.

Unless we fix and address this, hate crimes like this are gonna keep happening.

And still no picture of this cac :dahell: