The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Breh saw this on cp24...:mindblown:

He plows into the group of people and proceeds to drive off? :dahell:. Wonder if it was a medical episode

Welp...:merchant:

Police say 5 pedestrians deliberately run down in London were targeted because they were Muslims

LONDON, Ont. -- Police in London, Ont., say a family of five who were struck by a vehicle were targeted because they were Muslims.

Four members of the family were killed in the incident and one remains in hospital.

Rip to the innocent :mjcry:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Brehs...the beach this weekend was :noah:
I had the wife and kids with me though :beli::heh::ehh::blessed:

500 cases? :dahell:

tenor.gif

I'm trying to eat inside with ac :blessed:
My kids need their activities :damn:
i was out there.

parking was brutal. glad we biked down there. :heh:

women were letting it out. :damn:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
A 20-year-old man has been charged with four counts of murder and one count of attempted murder.
probably a cac

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the sun a'int even down yet:francis::snoop:

stupid. I was just by there and the pharma court. it always trips me out how the folks living there made that the "hood"

my friends mom lives there and those houses are like town homes. when I would visit and they would tell me shyt goes down I would just laugh. nikkaz in Toronto wanna be in a struggle more than they actually are.

you know for a fact whoever shooting over there live with their mothers but outside playing toy thugs.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stupid. I was just by there and the pharma court. it always trips me out how the folks living there made that the "hood"

my friends mom lives there and those houses are like town homes. when I would visit and they would tell me shyt goes down I would just laugh. nikkaz in Toronto wanna be in a struggle more than they actually are.

you know for a fact whoever shooting over there live with their mothers but outside playing toy thugs.
this

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

95 percent of them

do any of them live in those nice condos downtown ? driving nice whips, fukkin bad hoes?

i thought drug dealers wanted to be ballers