The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Finally got my appointment for my first dose.

Im pretty sure i fukked up and could have got the appointment way earlier, but I only ever saw the first releases saying ppl my age out here had to wait til a certain time period :snoop:

Is it still 3 months you have to wait til you can get the 2nd dose or can you get it earlier now ?
Chances are you might be able to get the second does earlier. Why wait so long for the first one?

Got mine first week of May, scheduled for second one at end of August. Since supply seems to be increasing should be able to get my second one in July, hopefully

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Finally got my appointment for my first dose.

Im pretty sure i fukked up and could have got the appointment way earlier, but I only ever saw the first releases saying ppl my age out here had to wait til a certain time period :snoop:

Is it still 3 months you have to wait til you can get the 2nd dose or can you get it earlier now ?
They're going to move them all up, don't worry

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Chances are you might be able to get the second does earlier. Why wait so long for the first one?

Got mine first week of May, scheduled for second one at end of August. Since supply seems to be increasing should be able to get my second one in July, hopefully
I'm an idiot and the initial releases I saw I out here (Durham) said that only certain ppl could get the vaccine and my age group had to wait till stage 2 in like July or some shyt, I dunno

Basically I'm an idiot and didn't do enough research or keep up with the info

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They're going to move them all up, don't worry

yeah my original second dose was scheduled for july 8th and my appointment was moved up today. Even though I work in healthcare I got mine late because I never wanted it at first.

So whatever date you have will prob be moved up a month

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Brehs...the beach this weekend was :noah:
I had the wife and kids with me though :beli::heh::ehh::blessed:

500 cases? :dahell:

tenor.gif

I'm trying to eat inside with ac :blessed:
My kids need their activities :damn:

Breh I was bike riding along the trails near Humber Bay ..the amount of sun dresses and bike shorts out there was :banderas:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Breh I was bike riding along the trails near Humber Bay ..the amount of sun dresses and bike shorts out there was :banderas:
string bikinis at bluffers...:wow:

mind you, you had the beach whales on one side, and the fit, and small waist types on the other.

OPEN UP THE ECONOMY LET US EAT!