The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

how is like cineplex surviving? They've been opened for like two weeks since last march :picard:

Even airlines that go bailouts here we are in May and the border still closed and insane quarantine rules still exist
I'm a guy who used to fly like 10 times a year and I haven't been on a plane since december 2019

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
how is like cineplex surviving? They've been opened for like two weeks since last march :picard:

Even airlines that go bailouts here we are in May and the border still closed and insane quarantine rules still exist
I'm a guy who used to fly like 10 times a year and I haven't been on a plane since december 2019

downtown ottawa empty. Bunch of business closed sign :picard:
only thing open is banks/shoppers/mall/hotels
even big chain restaurants like the KEG steakhouse on its last leg

never forget tx had 75k fans few weeks ago...:mjlol:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Cutting off your ankle bracelet and running screams guilty to me

A police source said Ali was asked to turn himself in but cut off his ankle bracelet and fled.
:snoop: dumb ass cops
not like 2004 where u can fly to somali and dip

probably hiding in hamilton..dummy
hope they give him life

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider

I was watching CP24 last night & they had this business analyst as a guest on there & she summed it up perfectly...."Doug just doesn't care"

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wage subsidy, loans, grants. Its outrageous though hes 100 percent right.

Somehow have a higher risk threshold with the virus with a vaccine, than we did before it :what:

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Hope he gets 25 with no parole.

this is a crown attorney's dream case:mjlol:

the amount of disrespectful/self snitching/outrageous shyt that man said/posted all over the internet is gonna have that whole court room at his trial like :hhh::gucci::dwillhuh::snoop:

with that, along with all the physical evidence, if you can't get a guilty verdict on Top 5 you shouldn't be practicing law.....:francis:

I don't blame him for not turning himself in already....i'd do the race for as long as possible if I were him...:yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s weird because Doug Ford is conservative but in the states conservative places opened up but Doug Ford has us under lock and key
He's not bright, nor a natural politician/leader so he can't make any difficult decisions on his own. Dude is lead around by his advisers who clearly just follow whatever internal polls show.

So far polls show people think restrictions are necessary and border should be closed, so he thinks if he goes hard on those issues he will regain his support. What he doesnt realize is that Liberal/NDP voters who support restrictions will never vote for him again, and that his base is heavily split on the issue. No chance he wins again.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/affordability-canada-1.6034606

Vancouver, Toronto and Hamilton are, according to new research, the least affordable cities in North America.

Vancouver was the least affordable city, with Toronto in second place and Hamilton in third. All three are more expensive places to live than New York and L.A.

The report, from Oxford Economics, published on Tuesday, said homes in Canada are 34 per cent more expensive than the median-income household could afford.

affordability.jpg