The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
This motherfukker thinks eh 21 days between phases works great like it’s fukking March 2020

and then the cac ass hockey talk

you can’t make them any dumber and incompetent

he’s either a psychopath or a mentally retarded idiot probably a lethal combination of both

this shyt only realistically ends in 2 ways, an election or violent revolution, let's just keep it 100 he has zero interest in bringing things back to normal, Deco labels got him feeling like...
tenor.gif

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will a bunch of people who claim they hate Trudeau vote liberal to fukk Ford? Will they vote Horvath in? The Conservatives won't just drop Ford until after the next election if he loses... The same people who are now saying fukk Ford still scream fukk Trudeau. They have boxed themselves in.

It's over. How do you think he got here? He got votes from folk who typically voted liberal because Wynne was a dumpster fire.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The crazy thing is, all the same anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers will vote Doug Ford back in a heart beat. They are usually conservative and utterly anti-liberal. So while they protest now, they will check his name come the next election. He ran on a platform of a buck a beer. Basically saying vote for me or the woman who wants to teach children in school about sexual education and the changing dynamics of it in today's society. People got their panties in a bunch and voted for Ford... This could have been avoided if white guys didn't want a Trump style fascist leader. Instead we got what we paid for... And let's be extra honest here, as a man who frequents down town, the businesses were closing down long before Covid. The bars, clubs, restaurants, store fronts etc. Toronto is becoming a town where they highlight the elite and middle class, but sweep everyone else (mainly POC and immigrants) under the rug. All the whule bragging about our inclusivity as a city...

Toronto is going to be a drug dealers paradise post covid. Go look at any park downtown. Tent city. Opiods are about to gut this place like we have never seen before. Bathurst and Dundas will look like East Hastings very soon

It’s a wrap for Ford and personally I don’t think he gives a fukk about being Premiere anymore. He made his money.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not a fan of Ford I’m just genuinely asking you guys.
You guys are against a lot of what he’s implementing, so what do you suggest he does?

He’s locking things down further and I’m assuming because I don’t really watch the conferences much anymore because he’d rather not have to close-reopen-close again. He would want the numbers very low.

Well, isn’t that the correct way? Just curious on what you guys think and what you guys think should apply.