The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I’m not a fan of Ford I’m just genuinely asking you guys.
You guys are against a lot of what he’s implementing, so what do you suggest he does?

He’s locking things down further and I’m assuming because I don’t really watch the conferences much anymore because he’d rather not have to close-reopen-close again. He would want the numbers very low.

Well, isn’t that the correct way? Just curious on what you guys think and what you guys think should apply.
not the plan is whatever however The timelines doesn't make sense. Waiting until near august is ridiculous. Stage 3 should be happening by July.
60% percent of adults already have one dose of the vax

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not the plan is whatever however The timelines doesn't make sense. Waiting until near august is ridiculous. Stage 3 should be happening by July.
60% percent of adults already have one dose of the vax

dont you think he’s waiting for that to be at almost 100% and already way more into dosage two?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys are against a lot of what he’s implementing, so what do you suggest he does?

He’s locking things down further and I’m assuming because I don’t really watch the conferences much anymore because he’d rather not have to close-reopen-close again. He would want the numbers very low.

Well, isn’t that the correct way? Just curious on what you guys think and what you guys think should apply.

The fact that this lockdown is worse then a year ago with no vaccine insight. Shows how fukked up him and his administration handled this. He had all big retail stores open and pretty much decimated all Toronto’s small businesses. When business could have implemented a curb side pickup. Don’t even get me started with the gradual regional opening shyt.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I still have access to gym but would gladly give that up for my son to play his outdoor sports.

this 21 day gap between phases is so fukking stupid.

No way this shytty government sticks with this timeline.

they gonna go back and say vaccine thresholds have been cleared and accelerate reopening.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah it's a big mystery.

How is anyone surviving? With this housing market how is everyone not homeless?

Lmao I need an economist to explain how the minimum wage is $15/hr and an average home is like in the millions, with an apartment rent costing more than a mortgage. How is there not mass homelessness?
I figure soon there will be a working homeless population similar to new york. Where people making $40-60k are priced out of homes/apartments and are functionally homeless. But since wages are so low here that is an alarming amount of people. I wonder what the fukk is gonna happen.

Most people I know around age 25-35 that are not married live with their parents, have a roommate, live in a basement apartment, or have lived in a place for years so rent isn't that bad

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Murdered an innocent Somali dude too.

get this scum off the street

Cutting off your ankle bracelet and running screams guilty to me. Imagine calling a dude and telling him hey your charges are being upgraded to first degree murder turn yourself in and expecting him to? :mjlol:

A police source said Ali was asked to turn himself in but cut off his ankle bracelet and fled.
:snoop: dumb ass cops

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Because no one where in the world is doing this, no where else in the world with a large amount of public that has been vaccinated has entered another wave so why are we?