The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
image-jpeg.jpg

top military dude steps down.. apparently he exposed himself to a female officer

scust..
smh

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
he has that mervert (molester/ pervert) smile
TORONTO -- Maj.-Gen. Dany Fortin, the public face of Canada’s vaccine rollout since November, is facing a sexual misconduct claim against him that dates back more than 30 years, CTV News has learned.

Sources tell CTV News that military police received a formal complaint against Fortin in March, alleging a “historical sexual assault.” The incident, sources say, allegedly dates back 32 years to early 1989, when Fortin was a student at the Royal Military College in Saint-Jean, Que.

The sources, who are not authorized to speak publicly, said Fortin is under investigation for allegedly exposing himself before a woman.

i mean i understand...but cotdamn that was 32 years ago :dead:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TORONTO -- Maj.-Gen. Dany Fortin, the public face of Canada’s vaccine rollout since November, is facing a sexual misconduct claim against him that dates back more than 30 years, CTV News has learned.

Sources tell CTV News that military police received a formal complaint against Fortin in March, alleging a “historical sexual assault.” The incident, sources say, allegedly dates back 32 years to early 1989, when Fortin was a student at the Royal Military College in Saint-Jean, Que.

The sources, who are not authorized to speak publicly, said Fortin is under investigation for allegedly exposing himself before a woman.

The shyt I did when I was in University...I mean...eh..sometimes we do too much.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

No statue of limitation?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

yeah, but imagine the depraved shyt he's likely done since not being held accountable for that vile act 32 years ago?:mjpls:

There are probably countless other incidents we're going to hear about:mjpls:

despicable mervert creh:wtb:

:pachaha:

kidding fdb....32 years ago, c'mon mayyyne :mindblown: