The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/partially-vaccinated-canadian-socialize-1.6026991?cmp=rss

Partially vaccinated Canadians can socialize outdoors this summer, Tam says

The Canadian government at this point should just have everything open by July. Even if people aren’t vaccinated and don’t want to wear a mask your taking that risk on your own. Canada can’t be responsible for every Canadians decision on taking the vaccine or not. It’s insane for a government to think that. Cool you have the vaccines out let people get vaccinated and if people chose not to that’s on them. That’s why I think all this shyt is bigger than just keeping protected from covid.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
The Canadian government at this point should just have everything open by July. Even if people aren’t vaccinated and don’t want to wear a mask your taking that risk on your own. Canada can’t be responsible for every Canadians decision on taking the vaccine or not. It’s insane for a government to think that. Cool you have the vaccines out let people get vaccinated and if people chose not to that’s on them. That’s why I think all this shyt is bigger than just keeping protected from covid.

Hopefully the longer this prolongs, we see actual change to living out here

lots of areas rent decreased but I’m not too sure if the real estate market as a whole was affected to the point of being more able to buy

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully the longer this prolongs, we see actual change to living out here

lots of areas rent decreased but I’m not too sure if the real estate market as a whole was affected to the point of being more able to buy

rents will increase and the articles of the tears will be :mjgrin:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
like i said earlier...even if 80 percent of the population is vaccinated...the reopening phase will take forever....country moves like ant..slow as fukk

Yep our country still moving like it's regular times in parliament. If a pandemic can't get them to work fast, nothing will