The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

That positivity % remains the same but it's nice to see the numbers for new infected drop and less people going for testing now. Hopefully it'll be down to almost nothing by end of the year.
Yup
16 rocking an 63amg
Flying down residential streets
Killed two kids

He'll be out by covid25 :beli:

16, probably has rich parents. Probably will get a slap on the wrist. Look happened to that rich girl who killed that arab mom and child in Markham, she only got house arrest from 9 am-9 pm

Laws and sentencing here are a joke

They gonna price gouge the fukk out of us :beli:

Word, if it's a developed country, shyt is gonna be expensive. Countries that depend on tourism like Cuba and the Dominican might be cheap though

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
imagine your kids playing in your driveway and some spoiled fakkit kills them

how do you even survive as a parent losing two kids

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
imagine your kids playing in your driveway and some spoiled fakkit kills them

how do you even survive as a parent losing two kids
16 year old or their parent(s) would have to die...sorry

It'll be very interesting how this case is treated. This a girl/boy? White, black, etc?

Don't think they'd release that info to the public, young offender right?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
16 year old or their parent(s) would have to die...sorry

It'll be very interesting how this case is treated. This a girl/boy? White, black, etc?

Don't think they'd release that info to the public, young offender right?

Yeah they won’t release the info as it’s someone under 18 unless they are charged as an adult

but I’m sure everyone on the street or community knows who it is

It’s sad max dude will do is a few years and then go back to his privileged life like Marco Muzzo

I’d burn down his house wait till he’s released and erase him form humanity

in some countries they would have lit him on fire right there

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Shorty in sauga said she’s gonna drive over into
Detroit. I told her she can’t do that but she swears she can Cuz “other folks have done it.”

she’s trying to spend the month of July in the us then drive back into Canada abs quarantine.

if it were this easy wouldn’t most Canadians be doing this? Is she delusional or am I buggin?
It's Canada, anything can happen.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Regarding the housing crisis in Canada right now. I am just so confused as to how the government is gonna go about it.

First off, housing is ridiculously expensive due to foreign investors buying up property.

But that isn't even Canadians first concern considering wages have been stagnant forever now and if housing prices dropped most millennials will not be able to afford a home regardless.

Secondly, the solution of "just build more houses" doesn't work because ....

Lumber is a necessary element of construction and since the NDP completely decimated the lumber mills in BC and Ontario, we don't have the capacity to produce lumber like we once did. And building lumber mills/towns around it takes forever, it isn't as easy as building a mall or something. Now, lumber is exponentially more expensive, there is also a shortage. Coupled with other shortage of materials used to build homes, there isn't a feasible way to build homes to meet up with the demand.

We all know that housing prices isn't going decrease, as our ponzi scheme of an economy runs on it and we will hit great depression without it.

So, what is there to do?

Homelessness is gonna skyrocket post Covid as mass layoff are imminent. Trudeau is gonna ring in 400k immigrants a year (literally london's population), where are these people going to live?

This government is seriously incompetent as fukk no matter which party, we are truly fukked moving forward and everybody has their heads in the sand.

What are y'all's opinions?

I swear they're hoping a fourth wave comes they're enjoying this

wink wink

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Yup
16 rocking an 63amg
Flying down residential streets
Killed two kids

He'll be out by covid25 :beli:

That's what he was driving?
Smfh, that's way too much power for a kid, hell it's too much for some adults. If we have seen anything in the GTA, all the rich kids that killed someone with a whip get a light ass sentence. Muzzo probably partying in South Beach right now and he wiped out generations.