The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
what was bad about it then?
Willowridge just a typical slummy area. Drugs and guns. Those buildings over there are pretty bad. Don't remember if they're co-ops or not but it's a lot of lower income people congregating and it isn't the best recipe for success out down there.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Shorty in sauga said she’s gonna drive over into
Detroit. I told her she can’t do that but she swears she can Cuz “other folks have done it.”

she’s trying to spend the month of July in the us then drive back into Canada abs quarantine.

if it were this easy wouldn’t most Canadians be doing this? Is she delusional or am I buggin?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Willowridge just a typical slummy area. Drugs and guns. Those buildings over there are pretty bad. Don't remember if they're co-ops or not but it's a lot of lower income people congregating and it isn't the best recipe for success out down there.

I know it’s metro housing was just wondering if it was bad back then

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Detroit. I told her she can’t do that but she swears she can Cuz “other folks have done it.”

she’s trying to spend the month of July in the us then drive back into Canada abs quarantine.

if it were this easy wouldn’t most Canadians be doing this? Is she delusional or am I buggin?
I don't think they're pressing citzens to quarantine when driving over to Windsor from Detroit

but you can't just drive over to the US. I think she'd have to fly there (quarantine) and then drive back

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

borders should be open soon

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I don't think they're pressing citzens to quarantine when driving over to Windsor from Detroit

but you can't just drive over to the US. I think she'd have to fly there (quarantine) and then drive back

I thought you need to be an essential worker with paper work to drive over. You can fly over easily, but driving is a different story