The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I just booked my vaccine for next week!
THIS SUMMER IS LITTY!! :blessed::blessed:

LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that you guys get booked for vaccines soon and this nightmare is behind us. :mjcry:
Yes bro, thats wassap.

I just booked too, I was on waiting in cue on the website from 8:00am until 10:04am, I booked for this Friday and August.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She got any ass pics or beach pics out there?:jbhmm::unimpressed:

Keshia still looks good. Used to have a crush on her as a shorty back in like 03-04:noah:

I know she still sick Drake blew up :mjlol: I remember she used to have her videos on BET and shyt and curved Drizzy back in the day.

Bet he still fukks her from time to time just because :russ:

Pretty sure she still single too :francis: saw her complaining about dudes on twitter earlier this year. Not surprising though, she looks like a headache

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Keshia still looks good. Used to have a crush on her as a shorty back in like 03-04:noah:

I know she still sick Drake blew up :mjlol: I remember she used to have her videos on BET and shyt and curved Drizzy back in the day.

Bet he still fukks her from time to time just because :russ:

Pretty sure she still single too :francis: saw her complaining about dudes on twitter earlier this year. Not surprising though, she looks like a headache

Finna holler at this nikka's sister, wish me luck :yes:

evander-kane-suspended-one-game-because-he-partied-too-hard-at-nba-all-star-game-and-overslept-for-practice-1455564399.png

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Save Max Sports Centre :wow: for both appointments.. I don’t actually live in Brampton but nearby in one of the hotspots

Yeah thats the one. I don't live there either but the province's booking system sent me there. It's the closest big vaccine operation to me, I guess.