The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Daps
American gun culture turns me off. If you ain't got at least 3 guns, you're not trying to live in America.

And you know once a dude got a piece their chest is super puffed out.....I'm already trying to transition out the streets and you tellin me I would have to live my life even more on edge as a law abiding citizen?......I struck the States off my living list long ago cause of that...

My former coworker came from nigeria was here for like 7 months then found a job in saskatchewan and bounced.

The healthcare is really all it has going for it. My sister's father in law only comes back once every 6th month for a few weeks from ghana just for his ohip to not expire then he goes back to ghana.

Really is the case, my aunt does the same thing.

hazardous

All Star
Daps
Third case of a blood clot from the AstraZeneca virus, this time a man in his 70s

broller

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, they don't get jobs anywhere close to their field and have to build from scratch. The word is spreading. Many vids on youtube shytting on Canada.

I do have issue with them bringing their elderly parents over. :mjpls:

Yeah the elderly folks don't contribute much to the country as a whole but eat up resources