The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
And in fukking Canada, they have to team up with fukking random twitter guys to get the word out about where and how you can get vaccines

None of these twitter guys are developers btw. They're just twitter nerds who know how to run a discord. Regular people are not following twitter and discord for updates, so this won't help vulnerable groups at all

I cannot stress how much of a shythole this country is. They can't even hire a competent team of developers to design a website with a calendar and fillable forms?! fukking pathetic

I read about this this morning :heh:

The city thinks the people that really need the vaccines are on their phones getting twitter feeds and ready to bounce to a clinic or pop-up right away? :dahell:.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
And in fukking Canada, they have to team up with fukking random twitter guys to get the word out about where and how you can get vaccines

None of these twitter guys are developers btw. They're just twitter nerds who know how to run a discord. Regular people are not following twitter and discord for updates, so this won't help vulnerable groups at all

I cannot stress how much of a shythole this country is. They can't even hire a competent team of developers to design a website with a calendar and fillable forms?! fukking pathetic

just embarrassing... :snoop:
the entire country relying on a volunteers service for vaccine logistics :manny:

phizer/moderna vaccine availability announced late oct 2020
that was 7 months ago :snoop:

canada gotta be the most pathetic g7 country
:dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

City of Toronto paying dudes in it and developers like 100k per year and they are teaming up with some random twitter guys

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Peel just opened up host spot registration for most likely pfizer, I hope

I'm on waiting list for Apr 30, may 3-4
scared.gif
Haven't received an email or call yet...just give me the vax

EnragedAnotherGecko-max-1mb.gif

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Daps

Lmao this country is one big ponzi scheme. We pay the highest taxes in the world...

Where is the money going?

Wtf is this?

So ridiculous.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I’m chilling at a new gym

physical therapy note from doc gave me access

loophole as per Ford govt rules :ufdup: :mjgrin:
I’m in the west end brehs it’s Oakville/Missy border :blessed: