The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
It’s politics breh, Governments consistently have been reacting to negative coverage in the media and social media. Travel bans are utterly pointless, unless they’re a total ban. Since that won’t happen, and COVID is already widespread here, we need to just vaccinate and get it over with.

The UK had the equivalent of 20,000 cases a day in Ontario just a couple of months ago and now has improved so much they can say they’re not in a pandemic:
Britain ‘no longer in pandemic’ thanks to jabs cutting Covid by 90%, experts say

They also had a one dose strategy. Given how fast vaccinations are moving I suspect this will be the last time cases ever go up again, and the decline will be permanent:

Canadians love doom and gloom though and love to pin something on some sort of rule violation: travel, public health guidelines, something open, etc

I hope so breh :sadcam:

I suspect a good chunk of the restrictions will be lifted when ~70% of the population vaccinated. Problem is i don’t know when that will be

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your def right..i remember few days of zero cases in mid summer

Ontario : 4.4 mill already now recieved their first dose(magic number should be 11mill)

We been improving last few days
The politicians want to underpromise because they’re scared of giving the impression they’re opening up too soon. But if cases fall to last summer levels and all adults who want a their first dose have one, things will open up.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The politicians want to underpromise because they’re scared of giving the impression they’re opening up too soon. But if cases fall to last summer levels and all adults who want a their first dose have one, things will open up.

So a London summer :blessed:

seeing the euro semifinal and final live?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Man you can buy knives and forks but you can’t buy a plate at dollarama :dahell:

these crooks even disabled the bar codes when you scan on what they deem non essential so you can’t even buy it