trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
still a chance :francis:

that and it's not mRNA:hhh:

mRNA vaccines had bloodclots too.

IMG_0450.jpeg

At this point, I'll take anything. I don't think this is ending any time soon. Anything we take will require a booster shot next year too

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was thinking today how much this sucks

Last time I travelled Dec 2019 :scust;

Last time I went to the movies March 2020

Last time I dined in at a restaurant August 2020

Last time I bought clothes March 2020

Last time ive been in church not virtual - October 2020

How much longer :francis:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I was going to go to Italy with a team of 5th graders for a basketball tournament last year and now 2 AAU seasons are cancelled due to this. And the AAU team is graduating this year so they really needed the looks. A lot of them are probably going to end up at Humber or Seneca or something.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The British variant seems to be capable of outcompeting some of the other variants so it might protect you from the Indian VOC.
You are probably here after looking at my profile right? Lol

This British clown goes into my profile and searches for days posts I've made 6 or 7 years ago, he negged me like 15 times :russ:.

You're super mad :umad:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think banning direct flights to and from india & pakistan gonna stop them folks from comin? :mjlol:

Etihad and Emirates fly to Toronto 5-6x/day and them flights are FULL of south asians. :skip:

Not to mention other flights too. Summer is done before it even started. :why:

And we only in April :why:
It’s politics breh, Governments consistently have been reacting to negative coverage in the media and social media. Travel bans are utterly pointless, unless they’re a total ban. Since that won’t happen, and COVID is already widespread here, we need to just vaccinate and get it over with.

The UK had the equivalent of 20,000 cases a day in Ontario just a couple of months ago and now has improved so much they can say they’re not in a pandemic:
Britain ‘no longer in pandemic’ thanks to jabs cutting Covid by 90%, experts say

They also had a one dose strategy. Given how fast vaccinations are moving I suspect this will be the last time cases ever go up again, and the decline will be permanent:

Canadians love doom and gloom though and love to pin something on some sort of rule violation: travel, public health guidelines, something open, etc

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all need to get yourselves out of your misery. We had a couple hundred of cases a day in all of Ontario by May/June last year and that was with no vaccine. There is no way cases will explode again when almost 40% of adult population already got their first dose. This summer will be fine.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Y’all need to get yourselves out of your misery. We had a couple hundred of cases a day in all of Ontario by May/June last year and that was with no vaccine. There is no way cases will explode again when almost 40% of adult population already got their first dose. This summer will be fine.
Your def right..i remember few days of zero cases in mid summer

Ontario : 4.4 mill already now recieved their first dose(magic number should be 11mill)

We been improving last few days

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:usure:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Trying to stay positive, but setting my expectations low for the summer :beli:

My work place is getting shut down for 10 days due to covid cases :ahh: bless god
you getting paid? :lupe: