The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The thing is that probably doesn't matter anymore. They're not producing vaccines for other countries when their own country is going through hell right now. Huge population, lots of people sick, hospital system overwhelmed, a small percentage of population vaccinated...I don't see them exporting anything to us soon. If we want AZ, we're going to go through the US, the EU or Korea since they also produce it.

The US's supply should be more than their demand next month, so we'll probably get a lot of Phizer and US-made AZ soon. Can't really rely on Moderna since they seem to have delays all the time and Novavax still hasn't been approved even though they're scheduled to ship here next month...

I hope going forward Canada invests billioms into research

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I hope going forward Canada invests billioms into research

I hope they speed up the Novavax and Medicago factories, the thing about Canada is they have these ideas but it takes 15 years to execute and most ideas die because of politicians playing games all the time

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

Probably means Biden is gonna send AZ when he mentioned he was going to send more vaccines to Canada. South Korea also recently opened AZ back to 30+

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
With the variant and mutant strains floating around is it safe to be doing regular stuff right now?

Despite the nice weather?

It's crazy how we were brushing snow off our cars on Wednesday and today through Tuesday is gonna be 17-22 degrees

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
In line now at Downsview arena. Feel bad because its not my area, but I'm working up here atm. They opened it at 12, and are out of shots until tmrw. This shyt us wild. How can you just have random pop ups like this? Just super random shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
With the variant and mutant strains floating around is it safe to be doing regular stuff right now?

Despite the nice weather?

It's crazy how we were brushing snow off our cars on Wednesday and today through Tuesday is gonna be 17-22 degrees

I know breh it was -2 overnight, woke up frost on my car had to turn up the heat
7 hrs later you can wear a tshirt :dahell:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
In line now at Downsview arena. Feel bad because its not my area, but I'm working up here atm. They opened it at 12, and are out of shots until tmrw. This shyt us wild. How can you just have random pop ups like this? Just super random shyt.

literally feels like a new video game system, how i used to stock check and run to the nearest walmart if i saw there was stock

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
These muthafukkas :francis:

Public Health Ontario says 36 cases have been identified in the province with the B.1.617, the variant that first emerged in India.

In a statement to CTV News Toronto, Public Health Ontario said six cases were detected through its genomic surveillance program. All were linked to international travel.

The other 30 cases were discovered through the airport and land border screening program.

Ontario identifies 36 cases of B.1.617 COVID-19 variant first discovered in India

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
literally feels like a new video game system, how i used to stock check and run to the nearest walmart if i saw there was stock

Bro they cut the line 4 people in front of me. Ran out of shots. I get back to the office and by 5 everyone else's arm is killing them. They were all like "fukk this I'm out"...