Reppin
At the top.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Worst part is, after all the bullshyt he went through they charged him for operating a vehicle when he shouldn't have ..due to a prior infraction years ago.

while that cac and his gf were able to board a plane and fly to europe
image.jpg

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not that I have any aspirations to work in public office, but I never (or I try not to) post or share any salacious shyt here or anywhere on the internet
I feel u breh. But I probably said something homophobic or insensitive to certain groups on here. I actually try to not be that person anymore but u know how it works, some shyt from 2009 can come back to bite u in the ass. But I’m not very inflammatory generally so I’m probably good.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Did these political idiots hold a presser today about the recent changes (school closure, vaccination strategy?)

Been so busy working and being a teacher now,:beli: haven't had a chance to check in.

Media calling for heads to roll?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Did these political idiots hold a presser today about the recent changes (school closure, vaccination strategy?)

Been so busy working and being a teacher now,:beli: haven't had a chance to check in.

They did and Doug Ford insisted schools were still safe

Media too p*ssy to say anything

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

justin gave a press conference on some with dr tam

bagdad-bob.jpg

more vaccines on the way ..
maan he just sounds so fake..id give him props if he took responsibilities for the fukk ups and reassured canadians and offer some hope...but he acts like everything is fine

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
"Ford condemns crowds at GTA malls"

What does he expect?

Stay home Ontarians, this is life or death...but the malls are open :troll:

We all called this months ago in this thread. We called back to school, November lockdown, Apr lockdown. How are we seeing what they don't want to? :what::mindblown::beli:

It's fukking common sense

Shut everything down or open it all up and roll out vaccines to everyone essential and in the public; fukk the aged phased approach.

This wishy washy back and forth decision making is idiotic, dangerous, and lethal

Last edited:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

What does he expect?

We all called this months ago in this thread. We called back to school, November lockdown, Apr lockdown. How are we seeing what they don't want to? :what::mindblown::beli:

Shut everything down or open it all up and roll out vaccines to everyone essential and in the public; fukk the aged phased approach.

This wishy washy back and forth decision making is idiotic, dangerous, and lethal

They are straight up killing people with their decisions. I know it won't happen, but these dumb cacs should be punished for their decisions. They literally don't care about people dying. If hospitals being way over capacity and sky high case and death counts isn't enough to sway these cheap fukks to do something, nothing will.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

They are straight up killing people with their decisions. I know it won't happen, but these dumb cacs should be punished for their decisions. They literally don't care about people dying. If hospitals being way over capacity and sky high case and death counts isn't enough to sway these cheap fukks to do something, nothing will.

This makes no sense :mindblown:

Vaccinate teachers (which I assume are deemed as essential) near the end of the school year? :dahell:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

What does he expect?

data shows that most people in icu are in their 40s and 50s and are essential workers

lets continue to make vaccines only be eligible for grandma and grandpa who haven;t left their house in months

data shows that toronto, peel and york is basically 90% of cases

but lets continue to send thousands and thousands of vaccines to timmins, bobcaygeon etc.

one day its safe to go to school next day toronto and peel shut down in person school

ontario has 1.4 million doses of the vaccine sitting in freezers why not have doctors, pharmacists work round the clock

literally you just ask the patient if they are taking any medication then inject a needle and then they sit and wait in a waiting area for 15-30 min in case of any side effects

you literally hae places like the rogers centre that have been empty since march 2020 that is right on a subway line same with the metro convention centre

ive waited overnight for a xbox and ps3