The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is it EVERY fukking dept ran by the government is ran by idiots? Health Canada, Service Ontario, CRA? These motherfukkers can't do anything right and get hacked on the regular...I got a letter from CRA saying my dad owed them $30k, then I called them and they were "Oh sorry, he DOESN'T owe 30k" fukking idiots I swear:francis:
Fam!! I won’t say what I do but I have had the opportunity to get close to these systems and yoooo most of these people really aren’t smart. You start to REALLY see the benefits of white privilege in these spaces. The problem is most privileged people are shytty leaders because they’ve lived their entire lives in a bubble and don’t know how to consider how people different than them live, what their needs are etc. Of all these ministers and high level folks, I’m impressed by zero of them once u get to speak to them. It’s amazing how little most of these higher ups actually understand people and how people operate/behave/care about.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Fam!! I won’t say what I do but I have had the opportunity to get close to these systems and yoooo most of these people really aren’t smart. You start to REALLY see the benefits of white privilege in these spaces. The problem is most privileged people are shytty leaders because they’ve lived their entire lives in a bubble and don’t know how to consider how people different than them live, what their needs are etc. Of all these ministers and high level folks, I’m impressed by zero of them once u get to speak to them. It’s amazing how little most of these higher ups actually understand people and how people operate/behave/care about.

Look at Doug Ford
He attended Scarlett Heights Collegiate Institute for five years, graduating in 1983. He then attended Humber College for two months before dropping out.

But because his father was rich and owned a multi million dollar company you could just skate through life

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Haha I think it was me. I’m still thinking about it. But not sure if I want a life where someone can pull up some shyt I said on the coli and end my career. I rather do my work the way I been doing it from behind the scenes.
Not that I have any aspirations to work in public office, but I never (or I try not to) post or share any salacious shyt here or anywhere on the internet