The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Elect a substitute teacher and a failed drug dealer to lead your country brehs :francis:

Who's the breh who wanted to run for MP? @Scruffy? If you're serious, I'll even support financially. fukking sick of these dumbass career politicians

teachers should strike

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
It's like we have a collective delusion when it comes to schools
teachers should strike

My best friend's mom works as a teacher at a private school. Class sizes are still small. The school is NOT in a high risk area and the students come from wealthy families, yet there's been 4+ new cases every week. You gotta be fukking stupid to not see that schools should be closed at this point

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean I could come up with a better plan just off the top of my head

24 hour clinics
Literally go to these warehouses on a friday afternoon
Close a portion of a mall parking lot and set up big tents for vaccinations

Big malls are all on subways or easy to get to by buses and have buses going to the mall run on 24 hr schedules - fairview, stc, yorkdale, eaton center, square one

I mean how does amazon, best buy , walmart etc have a better system for trying to snag a ps5 than the ontario government for booking a vaccine?

Ontario should not be holding onto any vaccine stock . Hell i'd be using that alert on the phone on some there is 20,000 doses of unused vaccine that are available now click here to sign up

first come first serve
Exactly. Simple shyt. These motherfukkers are morons straight up

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I mean I could come up with a better plan just off the top of my head

24 hour clinics
Literally go to these warehouses on a friday afternoon
Close a portion of a mall parking lot and set up big tents for vaccinations

Big malls are all on subways or easy to get to by buses and have buses going to the mall run on 24 hr schedules - fairview, stc, yorkdale, eaton center, square one

I mean how does amazon, best buy , walmart etc have a better system for trying to snag a ps5 than the ontario government for booking a vaccine?

Ontario should not be holding onto any vaccine stock . Hell i'd be using that alert on the phone on some there is 20,000 doses of unused vaccine that are available now click here to sign up

first come first serve
we needed the canadian version of operation warp speed..
ford hired a retired general who was in charge of vaccine task force...dude just quit couple of weeks ago :mjlol: he saw the writing on the wall..and dipped

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. Simple shyt. These motherfukkers are morons straight up

How is it EVERY fukking dept ran by the government is ran by idiots? Health Canada, Service Ontario, CRA? These motherfukkers can't do anything right and get hacked on the regular...I got a letter from CRA saying my dad owed them $30k, then I called them and they were "Oh sorry, he DOESN'T owe 30k" fukking idiots I swear:francis:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
ontario has 1,477,235 doses of vaccine sitting in freezers taking their sweet ol time
"Data provided by the Ontario Ministry of Health shows approximately 1,100 of 871,800 doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine (0.1 per cent) and 400 of 220,200 doses of the Moderna vaccine (0.2 per cent) went to waste between Dec. 14 and Mar. 2 – meaning an average of 19 doses per day were wasted over the 78-day campaign."

Freezer failures and damaged vials behind wasted COVID-19 vaccines in Ontario

smh