The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah, I can't see myself living here long term either. The people in charge are dumb, you got dumbasses everywhere on the streets...

Super spreader event, only 16% of the population vaccinated in state. Kill yourself to watch some beisbol brehs:mjlol:

Very ironic, 2/3 of the active cases here are the UK variant. At this point, the federal government needs to take over. Ontario has fukked up massively in every way

all could have been avoided if they shut down international travel but nope

Ontario has 3000 covid cases today

spain as a whole country had 3,500
uk as a whole country 3,493

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Health officials reported 3,065 new cases of COVID-19, with a majority of the infections being in Toronto at 955, followed by 561 in Peel Region, and 320 in York Region.

toronto peel and York region together averaging more daily cases than some WHOLE COUNTRIES

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yeah and that was Easter monday...its probably 4k tbh
watch tomorrow

all the hotspots...like amazon warehouse...still not vaccinated.

Straight dumbasses
Notice you don't hear about nursing homes anymore?

Should be vaccinating cashiers, warehouse workers, transit workers, flight attendants, truckers, grocery store employees, walmart/costco employees

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Straight dumbasses

Should be vaccinating cashiers, warehouse workers, transit workers, flight attendants, truckers, grocery store employees, walmart/costco employees
yup

there are only 1200-1500 ICU beds in all 400 hospitals in ONT serving over 14 million people.. yikes

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Straight dumbasses

Simple concept right?? Yet these idiots in charge can’t come to such a simple conclusion and implement the solution (which wouldn’t be hard and could be done in 4-6 weeks from planning to completion).

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
and 515 are filled with covid patients :picard:
they going to have to airlift patients to hospitals in Sudbury lol

a lockdown will be disaster in july...they gonna have to bring army in the streets..they got 4 months to figure this out tbh
people on twitter and social media going nuts..u can feel the anger :picard:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they going to have to airlift patients to hospitals in Sudbury lol

a lockdown will be disaster in july...they gonna have to bring army in the streets..they got 4 months to figure this out tbh
people on twitter and social media going nuts..u can feel the anger :picard:

People are done, we've been doing this for a year and these idiots can't get anything right and constantly blame individual action for policy failure.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Simple concept right?? Yet these idiots in charge can’t come to such a simple conclusion and implement the solution (which wouldn’t be hard and could be done in 4-6 weeks from planning to completion).

I mean I could come up with a better plan just off the top of my head

24 hour clinics
Literally go to these warehouses on a friday afternoon
Close a portion of a mall parking lot and set up big tents for vaccinations

Big malls are all on subways or easy to get to by buses and have buses going to the mall run on 24 hr schedules - fairview, stc, yorkdale, eaton center, square one

I mean how does amazon, best buy , walmart etc have a better system for trying to snag a ps5 than the ontario government for booking a vaccine?

Ontario should not be holding onto any vaccine stock . Hell i'd be using that alert on the phone on some there is 20,000 doses of unused vaccine that are available now click here to sign up

first come first serve

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Straight dumbasses

I don't get why teachers aren't vaccinated either when schools are clearly a vector of transmission

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
This ain't good brehs. We elect fukking idiots. I can't imagine two people worse than Trudeau and Ford to manage something this serious.

Elect a substitute teacher and a failed drug dealer to lead your country brehs :francis:

Who's the breh who wanted to run for MP? @Scruffy? If you're serious, I'll even support financially. fukking sick of these dumbass career politicians