The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Gym owner said no social media, no geo tags, he's keeping business open. Just had a crazy Legs workout.

He told everyone to park in the back/loading dock and turned off lights at reception, no one at the front.

I pulled up and thought i was being pranked. Then went around the back and it was busy.

giphy.gif

OblongVengefulGander-small.gif

fukk THE GOVT
PM me the gym name and I swear to Jah I wont tell a soul :feedme:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
my younger brother been attending high school on and off since November because of inconsistent closures and caught Covid from a bus driver back in December :snoop:

I drove past a school the other day where im now living and saw a whole playground flodded with kids touching each other as well:snoop:

people keep saying schools arent hot beds for covid but do you seriously think kids are gonna follow social distancing rules? :mjpls:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Gym owner said no social media, no geo tags, he's keeping business open. Just had a crazy Legs workout.

He told everyone to park in the back/loading dock and turned off lights at reception, no one at the front.

I pulled up and thought i was being pranked. Then went around the back and it was busy.

giphy.gif

OblongVengefulGander-small.gif

fukk THE GOVT
face masks or nah?