The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
What I’m worried about is about the time folks get the vaccines the new variants by then will make it worthless and we’d have to repeat again.

no where else is doing this stupid Pfizer 4 months later

Yeah, this whole thing is a big experiment by delaying the dose for 4 months. Supposedly the Phizer vaccine is effective for at least 6 months but that should be with both doses right? fukk em for fukking over the entire population.

Phizer seems to do fine against the SA variant at least

We'll definitely need a third booster by this time next year. They say the Novavax plant will be ready for end of the year, but Canada is usually slow as fukk at doing anything and anything they announce turns into years down the line.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Is this true? Is the Ontario government really using ICU admissions as a COVID outbreak benchmark?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Are face shields illegal in Ontario? Serious question.
Those plastic things? Don't think so

plastic_clear_protective_face_shield_2.jpg

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Those plastic things? Don't think so

plastic_clear_protective_face_shield_2.jpg

This lame ass white boy at a walmart this morning had no mask on and when I confronted him about it he said he had a "medical condition" and couldn't wear one. When I told him about a shield he said they were illegal according to law and told me if I had a problem I should take it up with store security.

I swear I'm gonna go off on these customers one day. These folk gonna try me one day:stopitslime:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
This lame ass white boy at a walmart this morning had no mask on and when I confronted him about it he said he had a "medical condition" and couldn't wear one. When I told him about a shield he said they were illegal according to law and told me if I had a problem I should take it up with store security.

I swear I'm gonna go off on these customers one day. These folk gonna try me one day:stopitslime:

My dental hygienist wore one at my appointment 2 weeks ago.

I don't they think they are illegal :dahell::heh: