The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m beginning to be one of these end the lockdown people because these lockdowns aint doing shyt anyway. This bytch ass nikkas Stephen Lecce on cp24 right now talking bullshyt. I can’t stand this nikka for real or any of these dumb ass motherfukkers

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pacspit: ford
:pacspit:trudeau

I was just hitting my stride at the gym. I'm so sick of this shyt. I know other people have it way worse and I shouldn't complain but its frustrating.

Lecce says schools are staying open. My wife got word last night that York Region is telling parents to prepare for distance learning. No one knows what's going on.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:pacspit: ford
:pacspit:trudeau

I was just hitting my stride at the gym. I'm so sick of this shyt. I know other people have it way worse and I shouldn't complain but its frustrating.

Lecce says schools are staying open. My wife got word last night that York Region is telling parents to prepare for distance learning. No one knows what's going on.
Yup; i just an email from my kids school (Peel) and they're sending them home today with a remote learning package just in case

This is a mess :snoop:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
covid-ont-adamson-barbecue-20201125.jpg

1599151519234-untitled-design-82.png

when these crazy smart-dumb nikkas were right this whole time:unimpressed::snoop::snoop::snoop::shaq2: :smh:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Total failure by these elected officials. There's no way that as one of the G7 and advanced countries on the planet that we should be in this position when it comes to vaccine supply and distribution.

Pathetic.

I told people a year ago that we don't have the means to manufacture our own vaccine, and people shyt on me saying I was stupid. Fact is they didn't know that China and India hold a monopoly over that shyt because we outsourced the manufacturing of medicine a long time ago. We don't have the factories nor facilities needed to make vaccines. Capitalism has made it so that us in the west are 100% dependent on communist China to make most of our goods. We pay them pennies and sell for hundreds if not thousands. Its the greed of CEO's that has created this. The only thing the G7 nations are really great at is exploiting the rest of the world. Colonizing then creating laws to protect your investments and assets. Thats all the G7-G20 is. A group of predominantly white nations exploiting the developing world after raping those same countries a century or 2 ago. Now the tables are turning and in the next 100 years North America will fall by the wayside

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
covid-ont-adamson-barbecue-20201125.jpg

1599151519234-untitled-design-82.png

when these crazy smart-dumb nikkas were right this whole time:unimpressed::snoop::snoop::snoop::shaq2: :smh:

They're not though. They're grifters looking to cash in and get a Rebel media job, or podcast that generates serious money. They are no different then a Candice Owens or Stacy Dash...

Look lockdowns suck, the whole situation sucks, but imagine your moms has a heart attack and there are no ICU beds for her. Imagine you get into a dirty car crash, or God forbid we have a mass shooting in Toronto. Sunnybrook would be fukked. St. Michaels and Michael Garron would be fukked. I was talking with a nurse on fb and her ICU ward trippled over night. Whole families in there, not just the elderly. Its buck wild, but we would demand heads on a platter if the Government just let people die. But they need to stop the wishy washy shyt. Just have a hard shut down for 2 weeks. fukk patios. fukk airports and flights. Maybe keep Costco and Walmart open (small box stores can not supplement 10 million in the GTHA) vax like hell. But at this rate our medical teams are overwhelmed and losing their minds. Without them we would spiral into chaos quickly.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
They're not though. They're grifters looking to cash in and get a Rebel media job, or podcast that generates serious money. They are no different then a Candice Owens or Stacy Dash...

Look lockdowns suck, the whole situation sucks, but imagine your moms has a heart attack and there are no ICU beds for her. Imagine you get into a dirty car crash, or God forbid we have a mass shooting in Toronto. Sunnybrook would be fukked. St. Michaels and Michael Garron would be fukked. I was talking with a nurse on fb and her ICU ward trippled over night. Whole families in there, not just the elderly. Its buck wild, but we would demand heads on a platter if the Government just let people die. But they need to stop the wishy washy shyt. Just have a hard shut down for 2 weeks. fukk patios. fukk airports and flights. Maybe keep Costco and Walmart open (small box stores can not supplement 10 million in the GTHA) vax like hell. But at this rate our medical teams are overwhelmed and losing their minds. Without them we would spiral into chaos quickly.

we been saying this for a minute. UK and more extreme auzzi did the same thing and its working

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

its these puzzy lockdowns we are sick of it. When you tell restaurants two weeks ago open up then two weeks later you're sol

So malls can still be open at 25% capacity because of all your developer friends

UK had strict lockdowns like @Malcolmxxx_23 said where literally nothing was open but supermarkets and pharmacies

The worst thing about this lockdown it will do nothing themajority of cases are in toronto and peel but you can still go to eatons centre today, and you can still go to square one. Toronto and peel were still in grey zone with no dining in

secondly invest in healthcare ICU beads are getting filled because of the lack of infrastructure. I work in healthcare and i said it again all we get is a lump sump from the government and in that lump sump it basically just covers salaries and supplies. The only way things get replace or expanded is through donations and foundation dollars.