The Official TNA Discussion Thread

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I have to give Jarrett props for not putting the world title on Low Ki (even though I thought it would have been a good idea when Low Ki was first put into the title picture) knowing his history.

Yeah I bet he hated being put into a stable, and the only promising thing was he was gonna be involved in the title scene, but when Alberto fukked everything up for him, he was like fukk this I'm out.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
And put Kongo Kong and Fallah Bahh in a tag team with a manager to control them. Maybe add KM and a couple other miscellaneous dudes who don't seem to have much going on at the moment.
I miss those types of weird factions of random wrestlers that make no sense that used to be managed by dudes like Col. Parker, Skandor Akbar or Mr. Fuji.

NO

you cant break up fallah bah & Mario bakara.

I mean, you can put them in a stable, but you cant break them up breh. WSX alumni team.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I'm down with Eli Drake. He basically reminds me of EC3 during his initial run.

And Lashley needs to find his way back to the wwe

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
why should lashley go back to the WWE?

they didn't book him anywhere near as well, and they tried to whore out his wife.

I guess I'm just blindly hopeful that he could be booked like Brock, yet be even better since he wouldn't need a mouthpiece. Dude is the total package of a wrestler right now, has been for about 3-4 years, and that needs to be shown on the big stage

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You are a fukking idiot.

Lashley lost like 3 times in WWE. He was booked like a monster.

who let you off the short-bus?

yea he didn't lose much in the WWE, but they had him looking corny. and that push would've ended after lashley rejected their ultimatum involving his wife. he had to get out of there.

you wouldn't understand, so don't worry about it.

I guess I'm just blindly hopeful that he could be booked like Brock, yet be even better since he wouldn't need a mouthpiece. Dude is the total package of a wrestler right now, has been for about 3-4 years, and that needs to be shown on the big stage

ehh.

lashley isn't a mark, so I doubt that he cares about all that.

plus TNA is more convenient. he cant do MMA and the WWE's schedule at the same time.

Last edited:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
who let you off the short-bus?

yea he didn't lose much in the WWE, but they had him looking corny. and that push would've ended after lashley rejected their ultimatum involving his wife. he had to get out of there.

you wouldn't understand, so don't worry about it.
Making fun of disabled people is funny to you? You will burn in hell.

Care to post these instances in SEE where Lashley looked corny or you just making shyt up?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Care to post these instances in SEE where Lashley looked corny or you just making shyt up?

nah. I don't care to post any instances.

if you have to ask, then :beli:

and yea, I'm wrong for the short-bus comment. just letting people know what theyre dealing with.