The Official TNA Discussion Thread

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I swear I have never seen a wrestler come and go as much as low ki has with TNA/GFW.

This had to be his legit 10th or so stint with the company.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
BREH :dead: :deadmanny:

Numerous sources have confirmed to PWInsider.com that former X-Division champion Low Ki is gone from Global Force Wrestling, having departed over the course of this week's TV tapings.

There are several different accounts making the rounds. One version is that there it was a financial dispute that led to the departure. Another version (from sources within GFW) states that Ki was not happy with the creative for him going forward as the original plan for him leading into Bound for Glory was to be part of an Ultimate X match while he wanted to be in the GFW championship mix.
The one thing all accounts are in agreement with is that Ki made the decision to leave the company. He was not let go. A GFW source stated the departure was "amicable."

Ki was slated to face Alberto el Patron at last Thursday's Destination X, but that match was canceled due to Patron's suspension leading to him being stripped of the GFW championship. Ki will appear in the Gauntlet that headlines tomorrow's episode of Impact Wrestling that will crown the new champion.
Low Ki, 37, was the first Ring of Honor champion and has had numerous runs with TNA/GFW over the years as well as runs with WWE and New Japan Pro Wrestling, among others.
That sucks because I was all ready for Low Ki to be champ for a while but in reality this isn't a surprise since Low Ki tends to have a shelflife of 2-3 months with this company based on past history.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
there's no reason not to have a solid women's division, the X-divison seems to be on the upswing and tags are meh.
The women's division seems to be on the upswing though. Gail Kim is back on her retirement tour, Taryn is back, they just signed Hania the Huntress and Kiera Hogan and Taya Valkyrie has been signed.
And they look to be trying to rebuild the tag division with the addition of OvE and Reno Scum should be coming back soon.
Not too big on V.O.W. though but they add a couple more tag teams with LAX as champs and they shopuld be set.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
W-Mm-a.gif

ITS STILL TNA TO ME, DAMNIT

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
That opening segment was pretty intense. I always wonder with GFW, LU, and NXT when they actually filmed their backstage segments during those long ass tapings.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
And how they gonna have Grado steal Kongo Kong's snowbunny from him like that?
You know hard it must have been for a man with big ass titties like that to find a hot chubby chaser?

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I must've missed his debut but who the hell is this Richard Justice dude :gucci:
He's been in the background of other people's backstage interviews for about a month now doing stretches and shyt just in case he has to be a last minute fill in wrestler.
He's a total comedy wrestler that I have assumed is Jeff Jarrett's nephew or something who he is giving a paycheck cause he's family.