The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
And put Kongo Kong and Fallah Bahh in a tag team with a manager to control them. Maybe add KM and a couple other miscellaneous dudes who don't seem to have much going on at the moment.
I miss those types of weird factions of random wrestlers that make no sense that used to be managed by dudes like Col. Parker, Skandor Akbar or Mr. Fuji.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
tumblr_o8xhg01i5j1qlhou3o1_500.gif

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bobby Lashley's roided up friends aren't' going to be allowed to come to GFW shows any more since they keep beating up all the officials.

Cool with Eli Drake as champ but he's gonna need a better crew than just bumass Chris Adonis.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So this is what happened to TNA :gucci:

I don't know if I can rock with this :gucci:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Why do they keep having Lashley job to these like vanilla midgets?

He should be getting the Brock Lesnar treatment from GFW.

He shouldn't lose unless it's big and important because he's a real fighter

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
OVE do nothing for me. They need more character development.

I agree they need more work and the stupid announced said like 5 times that the two have been together for 15 years, really and thats how good they are :mjlol:

Im good with Eli Drake being champ, he's really improved over the last few years

Eli Drake>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..EC3

GFW is really getting better I hope it continues

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I swear I have never seen a wrestler come and go as much as low ki has with TNA/GFW.

This had to be his legit 10th or so stint with the company.

don't worry

he'll be back by slammiversary.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Former Champion who chose GFW over WWE Gone from the company | Wrestling-Edge

According to one report, the issues were financial and a dispute over his pay led to his departure. It’s worth mentioning here that the former ROH Star was reportedly working both as a producer and as an active wrestler for the company.

Another report says that he was not happy with the creative direction of his character and it’s the reason why he chose to leave.

Low Ki was originally supposed to face Alberto Del Rio during the recent ‘Destination X’ episode of Impact but these plans were nixed after Alberto Del Rio was stripped of the GFW title.

It’s being said that the plans for him leading to Bound For Glory was to have an Ultimate X match while the former GFW Star wanted to be involved in the World Title picture.

Nonetheless, the site notes that his departure happened on friendly terms so it shouldn’t be a surprise if the former Champion returns to the company somewhere down the line.

Low Ki has previously stated in an interview that he had an offer from WWE last year but he chose to work with GFW due to his friendship with Jeff Jarret and his family.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

According to one report, the issues were financial and a dispute over his pay led to his departure. It’s worth mentioning here that the former ROH Star was reportedly working both as a producer and as an active wrestler for the company.

Another report says that he was not happy with the creative direction of his character and it’s the reason why he chose to leave.

Low Ki was originally supposed to face Alberto Del Rio during the recent ‘Destination X’ episode of Impact but these plans were nixed after Alberto Del Rio was stripped of the GFW title.

It’s being said that the plans for him leading to Bound For Glory was to have an Ultimate X match while the former GFW Star wanted to be involved in the World Title picture.

Nonetheless, the site notes that his departure happened on friendly terms so it shouldn’t be a surprise if the former Champion returns to the company somewhere down the line.

Low Ki has previously stated in an interview that he had an offer from WWE last year but he chose to work with GFW due to his friendship with Jeff Jarret and his family.

It doesn't matter which company Low Ki goes to because he'll be out of there within a year. :mjlol:

I'm surprised that he hasn't been blackballed yet because I've heard so many negative stories about him.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Honestly I have to give Jarrett props for not putting the world title on Low Ki (even though I thought it would have been a good idea when Low Ki was first put into the title picture) knowing his history.