The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Apex

Banned
Daps

Great listen.

Seems like GFW is getting better. I won't be watching though until they really start to get a buzz.

@RammerJammer listen to that. ull like it.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Destination X was pretty good.

Taryn is back and bout to feud with Gail again. Thy killed it in their last feud so this should be good. Plus I like to see people toss their puritan religious beliefs in the trash and start dressing like a kinky hooker again.

Desmond Xavier bout to get that shine in the X-Division; Petey Williams is back for one last run. Things should start stepping up in the quality of X-matches.

The jury is still out on Cornette being back but his inring confrontation with LAX was hilarious. Konnan gives zero fukks and basically says anything he wants when he has the mic.

The gauntlet match to name the new world champ should be good. And I am totally on board with Low-Ki as GWF world champ especially now that he is part of LAX

Not sure where this Lashley/MMA/Sydal stuff is going but Sydal is good enough to be GWF's version of what AJ Styles was to TNA so I am going to take a wait and see approach

OVE looks to be a promising tag team

Hania and Hogan joining the Women's division can only improve things

I know people like to hate but this company is actually set up to make some decent gains as long as Jarrett doesn't fukk it up and they come up with a smart plan for their touring.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Wow, that was the best episode of GFW/TNA I've ever watched.

I've been rooting for them for years.

Hopefully, this is the first steps to them challenging that a$$hole up in Connecticut.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Hold up - they hired Cornette?

:russ::russ::russ:

They really are letting Brother Love's podcast book the territory :picard:

There's definitely going to be a segment with Prichard doing his impression of Cornette, while arguing with Cornette.:ehh:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Hold up - they hired Cornette?

:russ::russ::russ:

They really are letting Brother Love's podcast book the territory :picard:

There's definitely going to be a segment with Prichard doing his impression of Cornette, while arguing with Cornette.:ehh:

I saw a clip of him already doing the impression to cornette in the ring lol

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
anybody order this GFW amped anthology thing on ppv?

whats the skinny on that? and whats the deal with this impact wrestling network they were talking about?