The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Omega’s first appearance in Impact, which was the first crossover appearance in the partnership, drew over 220K viewership, which was a 33% increase from the week before

GPf6KFSW8AIshVW

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Omega’s first appearance in Impact, which was the first crossover appearance in the partnership, drew over 220K viewership, which was a 33% increase from the week before

GPf6KFSW8AIshVW
Are you saying Kenny Omega is a draw after all? :picard:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

GPf6KFSW8AIshVW
and you are acting like a surprise appearance by a TNA talent on NXT is the same as an AEW talent being advertised and showing up on the TNA show. These things are not the same.

Why would TNA gain viewership from no one in NXT being advertised or showing up to an already pre-recorded show?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Simple.

AEW fans are fans of modern indy-style wrestling, which translates to Impact or ROH or any of the other companies.

WWE fans only care about WWE. so most WWE fans are not about to tune into Impact.
Which echos what I’ve said before. Many (not all, obviously) WWE fans aren’t wrestling fans, their WWE fans.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
@Rollie Forbes that doesn't hold weight for me when WWE did their own stuff at historically bad levels and millions still watch it because it's WWE
Key words: "to me". That sounds like a personal thing, my boy.
Anyway, since you've been in this thread for a while, you should join us in the Thursday thread. If you don't watch the show, then you don't have a frame of reference for the things you post.
You may join us.