The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Key words: "to me". That sounds like a personal thing, my boy.
Anyway, since you've been in this thread for a while, you should join us in the Thursday thread. If you don't watch the show, then you don't have a frame of reference for the things you post.
You may join us.
Is Matt Hardy still in the main event/world title picture?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Need to work on your sales pitch lol
Chris Paul Not Funny GIF - Chris Paul Not Funny Basket Ball GIFs

I'll see you in the weekly thread.
Thursday at 8:00PM. DMV standard time.
:ufdup:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Chris Paul Not Funny GIF - Chris Paul Not Funny Basket Ball GIFs

I'll see you in the weekly thread.
Thursday at 8:00PM. DMV standard time.
:ufdup:
I’ll be ghosting the thread. I don’t get AXS. I’m not dealing with them unreliable streams for TNA. If something pops my interest I’ll just go to watch wrestling and download it next day.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
@Rollie Forbes that doesn't hold weight for me when WWE did their own stuff at historically bad levels and millions still watch it because it's WWE
Nah, if you remember, in the late-Vince era, their ratings were the lowest they'd ever been & you had morons on here talking about it was merely about "streamers" and "nobody watches TV anymore"

There were damn weekly reports how Smackdowns & Raws were at historic lows in viewership.

HHH taking over rescued them in everyway possible, creatively & economically.

2019 era WWE was almost universally panned, which is the only reason AEW even exists.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Nah, if you remember, in the late-Vince era, their ratings were the lowest they'd ever been & you had morons on here talking about it was merely about "streamers" and "nobody watches TV anymore"

There were damn weekly reports how Smackdowns & Raws were at historic lows in viewership.

HHH taking over rescued them in everyway possible, creatively & economically.

2019 era WWE was almost universally panned, which is the only reason AEW even exists.
The June 10 episode of Raw in 2019 had 2.125 million viewers. They've only drawn over 2 million for one episode of Raw in the last 365 days