The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
In an interview with Busted Open Radio (via Fightful), Joe Hendry spoke about the working relationship between WWE and TNA and how well TNA has been treated during that time. Hendry appeared on last Tuesday’s episode of NXT, taking part in a battle royal.

He said: “I can speak on behalf of everyone at TNA that we were treated exceptionally well and this is proof that this working relationship between NXT and TNA can be absolutely beneficial for both sides, Including Jordynne as well. We’ve all brought it and demonstrated value and it’s been an amazing thing for all parties involved. Long may it continue. Everyone is winning. The fans are winning. For me to have WWE’s most liked video on Twitter is insane, but I think I can top it.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
In an interview with Fightful, Jordynne Grace spoke about Mike Santana returning to TNA and why she’s glad that he’s back in the company.

She said: “I’m looking forward to seeing Maclin and Santana. I love that Santana is back. He’s one of the best wrestlers. He has such a passion for it. To comeback to TNA from AEW. Some people after AEW, they sit on the sidelines for so long, it lights a fire under them. I feel you can see that.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
TNA Wrestling has announced additional seating for this year’s Slammiversary, as well as the subsequent TV taping. Both take place at Verdun Auditorium in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, with the PPV on July 20 and the TV taping on July 21.

Additional Seats Now Available For Both TNA Wrestling Shows In Montreal, July 20-21
Due to the overwhelming response to the two TNA Wrestling shows in Montreal, company officials confirmed today that the seating for both shows – on Saturday and Sunday, July 20-21 – has been expanded and more prime seats are now available.
TNA Wrestling is making its return to Montreal, Quebec, Canada for the first time since 2011 – and the two shows are record-setting, with sold-out crowds expected.
Slammiversary is set for Saturday, July 20, at Verdun Auditorium. Slammiversary is one of the biggest events of the year for TNA Wrestling – a showcase event that, in 2024, will celebrate the company’s 22nd year. Slammiversary will air live around the world on pay-per-view with every TNA championship on the line.
On Sunday, July 21, the TNA television trucks will be in Montreal to capture all the in-ring action for upcoming episodes of the company’s flagship weekly TV show that airs at 8 p.m. EDT every Thursday (AXS TV in the U.S., Fight Network in Canada).
TNA Wrestling will bring all the superstars to Montreal, led by hometown heroes PCO and “Speedball” Mike Bailey, along with reigning World Champion Moose, Knockouts World Champion Jordynne Grace and X Division Champion Mustafa Ali.
In addition, the Montreal shows will feature Nic Nemeth, Joe Hendry, Eric Young, Frankie Kazarian, Josh Alexander, Eddie Edwards, Brian Myers, Santino Marella, Steph De Lander, Ash By Elegance and many more.