The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This would be sacrilege during peak TNA days

Good for Grace though. Gets more eyeballs on her so the NXT/WWE fans will be more familiar with her when she leaves TNA to go there.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
They’re already starting off better than the AEW relationship.
That relationship was hilariously bad for both companies. Neither company got anything fruitful out of that.

TNA's parent company needs to stop fukking around get TNA on a better network. And stop putting Matt Hardy in the main event scene

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
That relationship was hilariously bad for both companies. Neither company got anything fruitful out of that.

TNA's parent company needs to stop fukking around get TNA on a better network. And stop putting Matt Hardy in the main event scene
The only bright spot in that ruined partnership was Christian's run as Impact champ. That was fun to watch; everything else was a waste of time & talent.

There were rumors of TNA Xplosion going to network television, but I haven't seen anything about that in months. Anthem could make good money if they kept the Thursday night show on AXS TV and released Xplosion and/or a weekly clip show to local tv stations.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

The only bright spot in that ruined partnership was Christian's run as Impact champ. That was fun to watch; everything else was a waste of time & talent.

There were rumors of TNA Xplosion going to network television, but I haven't seen anything about that in months. Anthem could make good money if they kept the Thursday night show on AXS TV and released Xplosion and/or a weekly clip show to local tv stations.
All gospel :sas2:

Someone at CW gon be like :patrice:“TNA got their guys on NXT AND we can get their programming for a tiny fraction of the price?!?”:jbhmm:

“You NWA niccas staying on the app! Maybe we’ll run an ad or two during Xplosion” :ufdup:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Going to need Leon Slater vs. Jevon Evans on NXT TV at some point since I don't get whatever backwoods TV network TNA is on

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Going to need Leon Slater vs. Jevon Evans on NXT TV at some point since I don't get whatever backwoods TV network TNA is on
You're missing out. AXS TV has TNA, New Japan Pro Wrestling, MMA, and some great live music shows.

Also, Leon Slater vs the Young OG needs to happen at ASÉ so the brehs can really cook!