The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am going to try and be optimistic and hope that this was just an awkward hard pivot for the new Impact folks but they better be done with all this bullshyt shoot nonsense.
I don't need to see Dutch Mantell on TV, you are a writer or booker or whatever Jarrett brought your old ass in for so stay in the back.
Unless Bruce Pritchard is about to become a heel manager I don't need to see him on TV ever again either.
If they aren't firing Josh Matthews then someone needs to tell him that being an a$$hole is a gimmick that fits but shytting on the company you work for by constantly talking about how awesome working in WWE was is not going to fly. Stupid motherfukker can't even be efficient as a heel announcer.
Put that world title back on Lashley and don;'t even think of giving it to Patron for real any time soon.
And if you want to "Make Impact Great" then do it by writing interesting storylines, building up the wrestlers you have and creating some new stars. Make the X-Division hot again; make the women's division matter again rebuild the tag division. But never do what was done tonight ever again.
I swear it felt like Vince Russo was in charge of this nonsense tonight.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
First segment was kind of fun. You can skip everything else, the rest of the show was trash.
lol word? Cause soon as I saw these two bums I was about to change the channel