The Official TNA Discussion Thread

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I am going to try and be optimistic and hope that this was just an awkward hard pivot for the new Impact folks but they better be done with all this bullshyt shoot nonsense.
I don't need to see Dutch Mantell on TV, you are a writer or booker or whatever Jarrett brought your old ass in for so stay in the back.
Unless Bruce Pritchard is about to become a heel manager I don't need to see him on TV ever again either.
If they aren't firing Josh Matthews then someone needs to tell him that being an a$$hole is a gimmick that fits but shytting on the company you work for by constantly talking about how awesome working in WWE was is not going to fly. Stupid motherfukker can't even be efficient as a heel announcer.
Put that world title back on Lashley and don;'t even think of giving it to Patron for real any time soon.
And if you want to "Make Impact Great" then do it by writing interesting storylines, building up the wrestlers you have and creating some new stars. Make the X-Division hot again; make the women's division matter again rebuild the tag division. But never do what was done tonight ever again.
I swear it felt like Vince Russo was in charge of this nonsense tonight.
Sometimes I imagine what if ROH was given all of the opportunities that TNA was given? What if Spike TV gave ROH a tv contract instead of TNA what would the wrestling scene look like today?

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Was this live or taped?

Read the report and watched the highlights they posted on their YouTube page. Seems like the same ol' TNA bullshyt to me.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Broken Matt was able to PROCURE the footage that the Anthem Owl Men didn't air last night
:blessed:
hCDk7gq.jpg

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Ok so I rewatched the episode since I didn't get to watch all of the first hour (because Sam and Dean fukkery comes first) and I want to give my opinions of the good and bad of the new direction of TNA Impact Wrestling:

*THE GOOD*

* I must admit that I do like the new graphics and logo that they are using

*I like the fact that they are at least trying to import new wrestlers and showcase them

*THE BAD*

*First of all I hate all of the infighting and fault blaming that they have all the on-air personalities are doing now. All of the "Impact used to be dogshyt but it will be better now" and "The old management was terrible but we got guys that know what they are doing hired recently" and "I used to work for the glorious WWE in front of thousands and thousands of people.... but I'm here now" is just uncecessary and baffling that yall think that's the way to hype up your promotion like that.

*Josh fukking Matthews needs to just fukking die. Its bad enough that I have to watch Raw on mute every week but now I have to watch Impacts on mute as well. What's the point of having a commentator that DOESN'T commentate and just says a bunch of random shyt and buries the talent?

*What happened to the Knockouts? At one point the Knockouts Division was a key cornerstone of the company.... now I can barely name the women on the roster. Sienna, Ally, Rosemary, Brandi Rose and I guess Angelina Love are the only ones I can name and only about 2 are them are actually decent wrestlers.

*The tag team division is in shambles. Why did they let go of the Hardys? They were trying so hard to bring prestige to the division with their "Expedition of Gold" angle that it could have benefited a team that would have eventually beaten them but no they got let go. Now it's the issue of what teams of left in the division and just like the women I can barely name what teams Impact has left....The Decay and The DCC are the only ones I can legit name and that's sad. This division once was great with teams like: Team 3D, America's Most Wanted, Triple X, Motor City Machine Guns, Beer Money, British Invasion, Bad Intentions, and etc.....

*The American Wolves... why the fukk are they feuding with each other? Eddie's heavyweight title reign was bad but at least I thought he would team back up with Davey once he got healthy again and be back in the tag division... but NOPE lets break them up. Bad decision especially they could have been the team that could have had the tag divisions built around in this new era.

*Alberto Del Rio... I'm confused about him in general. I'm one of the few that actually doesn't hate him but he needs to be booked right for him to be entertaining.... book him wrong and he's shyt. And his title win was just confusuing, he's talented enough to over come Lashley's fukkery and start off a new era with credible champion... but NOPE they choose to book a fukkery finish that created more questions than answers. How the hell EC3 fits in all of this... and where the fukk is Eli Drake?

*Unnecessary Returns.... why was Bruce Prichard and Dutch Mantell on tv cutting promos? :snoop:

In conclusion TNA's best years will forever be 2002 - 2009. The Hulkamania Era - present day has been a constant slow and painful decline that I will continue to watch every week because at this point:ld:I want to see how this fukkery story will end.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That lime green in the new logo and all the GFW guys showing up signifies a merger doesn't it?:dwillhuh:
Show was weird and full of internet/insider pandering. Seemed like a new version of their shytty move to Monday night's in 2010.:scust:
Prichard podcast is dope but if that's the reason they brought him in they could've kept that. They called Russo too and only chose Bruce cause his podcast is hotter. That alone makes me want to hit this new regime with a huge:camby:already.
At least Decay byke:mjgrin:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
These bum ass orlando park fans dont know who the fukk Prichard is

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I feel like somebody in production fukked up Berto's entrance. Dude was out before Prichard could finish his sentence :patrice: